RE:Nudism vs. Exhibitionism

I enjoy my nude body being seen by others in a similar frame of mind. I like to share my photos on TN too. I am also a naturist/nudist in my head because it is my normal state. The strange thing is, whenever I am in a naturist environment, like on a nudist beach, naturist swim session, or naked in a changing room, I do not feel even least bit sexy. My penis goes into 'hibernation' and doesn't look sexy at all. I've even seen exhibitionist couples having sex on a nudist beach, and I haven't been aroused. In fact I felt uncomfortable, and walked on. In the right circumstances I can feel as sexy as any man, but there is a time and place for that. I feel much more comfortable when I'm nude at home, in the garden, a swimming pool, or on the beach.

This post was edited
RE:Nudism vs. Exhibitionism

Interesting subject! And many interesting answers!

For me, there is certainly an element of joy in being naked in public that is absent when I'm naked in private. I believe that it has to do with growing up with the society's silly attitude towards nudity, which means that being naked in public feels liberating in quite a different way than being naked in public. Don't misunderstand, I can enjoy a nude swim in a remote lake with noone around, but it does not have the same almost political significance as going to a nude beach.

Also, of course, it is quite a lot of people who are sexually turned on by being naked in public. Personally, I believe that what counts is how you behave to others, not what goes on in your mind. Sexual feelings must not be confused with sexual actions.

This post was edited