RE:Locker rooms and erections.

Why don't you try it.If you wake up in hospital then you'll know it's not a good idea next time.

A guy who unconsciously has an erection in a locker room doesnt deserve to be knocked unconscious. If that was supposed to be a joke it wasnt funny. If a guy is masturbating in the locker room he deserves a kick in the butt though!

This post was edited

Funny or not, I think that it's the OP who is having a laugh asking on a nudist forum if it's OK for him to have an intentional erection in the gym locker room.

An unconscious erection, isn't that a contradiction?

This post was edited

An unconscious erection, isn't that a contradiction?
Oh, come on. Any guy who's ever fallen asleep has them regularly, or has circulatory problems worthy of a medical workup.

This post was edited

Funny or not, I think that it's the OP who is having a laugh asking on a nudist forum if it's OK for him to have an intentional erection in the gym locker room.An unconscious erection, isn't that a contradiction?

You saying the question was inappropriate here in this site?. Curious?

This post was edited

This is a genuine concern of your and you should have all the respect of others to give you honest input. Don't listen to the negative input. Nudists have put up with that negative crap long enough. Be proud of voicing your concerns. I fope the positive feed back helps you move on

Ian not bothered at all by comments. Freedom of speech and expression is a dying privilege in this country. People get so bent out of shape if they offend their sensibilities. Makes me wonder if their world is really that small. I know I have bigger things to worry about than my dick being hard in front of str8 men. But it is one of my concerns. Sense I was very young I was supper shy. Managed to evade PE all my high school years ... how I dont know. ?! And I was a virgin til I was 40 yrs old. Til I became fatally ill and everybody part I had was exposed i hadnt the previlege of modesty any more. I am better now and know what is important and not. But people should be allowed to have a voice

This post was edited

Here in the UK, most of our 'locker' rooms have cubicles that you can use. So if you have any problems like erections you can always go in a cubicle and shut the door. But if the place doesn't have cubicles I guess you can use the cover it with a towel or just carry on. I'm sure most guys aren't going to fret over someone having an erection and if they saw one they could either turn around or just appreciate it and carry on.

This post was edited

Here in the UK, most of our 'locker' rooms have cubicles that you can use. So if you have any problems like erections you can always go in a cubicle and shut the door. But if the place doesn't have cubicles I guess you can use the cover it with a towel or just carry on. I'm sure most guys aren't going to fret over someone having an erection and if they saw one they could either turn around or just appreciate it and carry on.

Ive been thinking bout it which and was thinking bout ALL comments. I guess Im trying to ignore the fact Im want to be seen and might be a mess of thoughts I am a nudist. But I think exhibitionist is more the problem here. I know they are a paradox to one another yet in the same pendulum. I guess Im looking to see if there might be men who struggle with this issue. Confusing huh? I was thought this cause when several sad cover up or hide I though not the answer I was looking for. But it was obviously the right answer. I can see for the nudist it is abc but for the exhibitionist its a quandary

This post was edited

Yes Steve! Right on point. Erections are a part of the body functions. Yes, they can be induced by the conscious processing of sights and thoughts, but they can happen anywhere and anytime.

If youre clothed, just the way you sit can lead to one. They happen during your sleep cycles as a regular and healthy part of your body maintenance of all of its systems. Heck, they even happen during general anesthesia when the body is asleep and completely unconscious.

Its what the mans response is when one happens. You cant generate just will it away, not instantly; but you can turn over, cover up, acknowledge it and apologize or excuse yourself as appropriate in the situation. The penis is a part of the body, should we not practice body acceptance?

By writing these statements I dont in the slightest endorse any unwanted, non-consented flaunting of an intentional or unintentional erection in any such situation. Men, be aware of your surroundings and your body and make the appropriate adjustment according to the situation. Lets all be adults about this.

This post was edited

The boys are talking about their peewee's again.

Yes they are because they are as much a part of us as a hand or foot. I am aware of mine most every minute of every day as much as I am aware of my other body parts. Though not prominent in my thoughts, I can feel the breeze, the position when sitting, or how my clothes rub against.

This post was edited

I'm more or less bi but I prefer looking at guys more than I do women but when I'm in a locker room setting I'm more interested in doing what I need to do and leave. Although I do a few quick discreet glances here and there....LOL

This post was edited