RE:Locker rooms and erections.

Locker rooms are for changing clothes, they are not nudist environments.

Any man getting a sexual thrill in a male locker room is a pervert and should be treated as such.

This post was edited

The more naked you are the less likely it is to happen. If you're only naked when you're doing sexual things, when you take off your clothes in a locker room your body will most likely respond to it with an erection. I used to be that way when I would go to the nude beach and locker room. The second I took off my trunks I would get an erection that would subside usually within a minute or 2. I started sleeping naked and spending more time at home naked and now I really don't think about it much when I am in the locker room or on the beach. They're not really sexual places anyway and the odds are on the lower side that you will get one.Just for reference I am gay and younger as well so I know where you're coming from with your concern. I've learned that a solution to a lot of my problems is get naked and it hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Thanks good thought. And good way to explain.

This post was edited

Locker rooms are for changing clothes, they are not nudist environments.Any man getting a sexual thrill in a male locker room is a pervert and should be treated as such.

Thanks for your unsolicited opinative comment base on fredom of speech but with little value and intelligence

This post was edited

Post #28
StevieLorna
Butt Naked
Locker rooms are for changing clothes, they are not nudist environments.Any man getting a sexual thrill in a male locker room is a pervert and should be treated as such.

Post #30
Inthewoods45
Barefoot
Thanks for your unsolicited opinative comment base on freedom of speech but with little value and intelligence.

[LIKE]

This post was edited

Any man getting a sexual thrill in a male locker room is a pervert and should be treated as such.

DITTO

This post was edited

In response to your question..... erections happen, to ALL men, regardless of their sexuality.
It's how you proceed to handle them that is the real issue.
Proper etiquette would have you cover it with a towel rather than parade it all over the locker room for all to see.
Locker rooms are NOT cruising stations.

This post was edited

Totally agree on the Point mady by StevieLorna

S & M

This post was edited

The amount of absolute drivel and shaming with irrational calls to violence on this thread are stupefying. So are the simplistic, one sided, frequently homophobic and misandry (from men, no less).

Erections happen for lots of reasons. The medical literature is clear on this. The amount of denial from some naturists (while simultaneously claiming spaces used as locker rooms aren't naturists) of erections in gym and pool change areas for men is absurd. I won't believe that anyone who has used a gym as an athlete, regular patron, coach, student or faculty has managed to come through the experience seriously believing that an environment filled with sweating, testosterone laden, urine laced and physically transformative processes is entirely non sexual. Most particularly for gay men.

The history is this. Gyms, baths, pools and change rooms go back to Rome. There was sex. Lots of it. The spaces were designed to facilitate business, bathing and pleasure. It's not debatable. Every gym and pool and civic complex is derived from these models. Many come with graeco roman decoration and latin mottos ready to go. The sex did not stop after Rome, and only recently has design changed to minimize predation and help all genders use the spaces. You will want to examine gay men, bi men, and straight men's history at bathhouses, the YMCA and university athletics clubs.

The desire to instantly assault a man for having an erection is virulent homophobia. An erection is not de facto perverse for where it occurs. Nor are there Jedi mind tricks for the control of the process. In fact, members of sports teams often get them after work outs. Changes in hydration and temperature can cause one. It's also science. So the idea (the magic 1960's pool in Britain with no boners, no sex crime and perfect harmony) that these spaces were as described or neatly only for changing clothes is incorrect.

The question the OP asked was naive and was misinterpreted as a bit of a peccadillo. I side with the OP as he says otherwise and he is new and there isn't quite the evidence I want to witch hunt him. Now to the real question, which is unwanted erections in public places and gay men. Shame on the two of you for inciting violence. The problem is real, it's not the fault of the person who is experiencing it, you are not helping fix the issue, rather you are offering to punish. I had this experience at 5 or 6 with my father. I was very uncomfortable nude and in the locker rooms. It was both terrifying and humiliating. I became aroused at one point (happened a lot, all over) and the next thing was a red faced oaf screaming pervert and f****T at me. My dad got there just before the man was about to grab me and hurt me.

I only figured out after it was the erection...he kept pointing and screaming about it. Others removed him. So the fear is real, and it is harmful. I found the hardcore attacks on certain elements to be sad, and this same jackhammer approach is used here, where the radicals assert the space is non naturist. I don't even know why we have to have these discussions framed this way. I would love to stop commenting on them. But as long as they emerge and some members think it's a good idea to engage in base bigotry and false analysis and information spreading, Ill be here to try and dig out the crap.

This post was edited

The amount of absolute drivel and shaming with irrational calls to violence on this thread are stupefying. So are the simplistic, one sided, frequently homophobic and misandry (from men, no less).Erections happen for lots of reasons. The medical literature is clear on this. The amount of denial from some naturists (while simultaneously claiming spaces used as locker rooms aren't naturists) of erections in gym and pool change areas for men is absurd. I won't believe that anyone who has used a gym as an athlete, regular patron, coach, student or faculty has managed to come through the experience seriously believing that an environment filled with sweating, testosterone laden, urine laced and physically transformative processes is entirely non sexual. Most particularly for gay men.The history is this. Gyms, baths, pools and change rooms go back to Rome. There was sex. Lots of it. The spaces were designed to facilitate business, bathing and pleasure. It's not debatable. Every gym and pool and civic complex is derived from these models. Many come with graeco roman decoration and latin mottos ready to go. The sex did not stop after Rome, and only recently has design changed to minimize predation and help all genders use the spaces. You will want to examine gay men, bi men, and straight men's history at bathhouses, the YMCA and university athletics clubs.The desire to instantly assault a man for having an erection is virulent homophobia. An erection is not de facto perverse for where it occurs. Nor are there Jedi mind tricks for the control of the process. In fact, members of sports teams often get them after work outs. Changes in hydration and temperature can cause one. It's also science. So the idea (the magic 1960's pool in Britain with no boners, no sex crime and perfect harmony) that these spaces were as described or neatly only for changing clothes is incorrect.The question the OP asked was naive and was misinterpreted as a bit of a peccadillo. I side with the OP as he says otherwise and he is new and there isn't quite the evidence I want to witch hunt him. Now to the real question, which is unwanted erections in public places and gay men. Shame on the two of you for inciting violence. The problem is real, it's not the fault of the person who is experiencing it, you are not helping fix the issue, rather you are offering to punish. I had this experience at 5 or 6 with my father. I was very uncomfortable nude and in the locker rooms. It was both terrifying and humiliating. I became aroused at one point (happened a lot, all over) and the next thing was a red faced oaf screaming pervert and f****T at me. My dad got there just before the man was about to grab me and hurt me.I only figured out after it was the erection...he kept pointing and screaming about it. Others removed him. So the fear is real, and it is harmful. I found the hardcore attacks on certain elements to be sad, and this same jackhammer approach is used here, where the radicals assert the space is non naturist. I don't even know why we have to have these discussions framed this way. I would love to stop commenting on them. But as long as they emerge and some members think it's a good idea to engage in base bigotry and false analysis and information spreading, Ill be here to try and dig out the crap.

Thank you. For youre story and for standing up for this topic and thus for me. Applause for your words.

This post was edited

Im straight with a healthy libido, so I imagine my reactions to nude women are about like yours with nude men. I was a regular at a local nude hang out for nearly twenty years. I admit to a grand total of two erections, and both were because I started staring and let my mind wander. If you avoid that, youll be fine.

This post was edited