Dressing Up or down for Haloween??

What are your plans? share some costume ideas? & pics from previous years?

This topic was edited
RE: Dressing Up or down for Haloween??

Unfortunately I just moved and have no friends near me and my fiance is both working on halloween and not into celebrating it.

So no dressing up or down this year :(

This post was edited

We're planning to be at our resort, and there is a costume contest. Now...that said...I'm as a total loss for what to dress as, but would like to share a theme with my sweet wife, and possible include my 2 mini-dachshunds. I'm just short on ideas.
Gator1

This post was edited

We're planning to be at our resort, and there is a costume contest. Now...that said...I'm as a total loss for what to dress as, but would like to share a theme with my sweet wife, and possible include my 2 mini-dachshunds. I'm just short on ideas.Gator1
How good can you be with body paints ?
The Seattle/Freemont solstice parade always has some characters that should provide inspiration ?

This post was edited

come on we can do better than that, surely...

This post was edited

This year, my husband wanted to dress up as a knight and me be his queen. We have had trouble finding the maile for his head and ended up buying a Viking helmut for him and a plastic battle axe and sword. I'm just going to be wearing a crown and velvet cape.

In past years, I have worn just my nurse's cap and a stethoscope a well as worn 2 braids and carried a stuffed teddybear or baby hat and bib (carried a bottle with my liquid refreshment). One year, we tried to really be creative. We blew up the photo from that year's Park Guide and a current Bulletin and pasted them on cartons. That was the most uncomfortable costumes and we couldn't sit; it was dangerous as I fell off a walkway.

This post was edited
RE: Up or down

I wish I could say snowshoes, but it's a little early for that.

This post was edited