Walking nude at night.

Who has walk nude at night between 1 am to 4 am. I went for quick 15 minute walk around my house in a rural area. I have done several night. However, When I got back to my house. I was sitting on my bed wondering if I was the only one who took a nude walk.
I would like here some response from follow nudist male / female.
Or someone has the same experience for the first time.

This topic was edited
RE:Walking nude at night.

Most morning I get up for work at 3:40 and I have walked around down the street nude

This post was edited

Many times. My favorite time of day! I use to have a couple of acres in the foothills. Using the trees and darkness for cover, I loved being in the night air under the stars. As time went by I became more bold,as will happen with nude adventures. I worked up to walking quite a distance. I worked nights so my clock was turned around. I would be out 2-4 am with not a soul to bother me.

This post was edited

Most nights, I walk naked from the front door, out to the street and drive my car up onto the driveway. Our street is pretty quiet, so I don't have to wait until 1am- 4am. I will usually bring my car up around 11pm to midnight. When I had insomnia really bad, I would be awake most of the night and usually around 3-30am and would just get outta bed and walk out front, and walk out to this street that's moderately busy during the day. I stood out there under the street light, then walked back and sat on the porch on our glider. About 15 mins later, a cop car drove by on that street and was driving slower that usual. I thought for sure someone called on me but he continued on by and never came into our cul de sac. Either he didn't seem me or didn't care! Needless to say, too close of a call to do that again! :DDD

This post was edited

I have walked around my back yard and taken the trash out to the can but usually before 11pm. There is a street light if from of our house so I don't go all the way to the curb.

This post was edited

Well I just did this about 10 mins ago. Our sprinklers weren't working correctly but I think I've got it figured out why. They'd been off for two days and our landscaping was starting to show it. I had to wait til the wind calmed down and I just came inside from operating the sprinklers manually and getting the timer working correctly, all while naked in our front yard. I turned the porch light off and was able to not only go back and forth from the porch glider to the garage and timer but I walked around the front yard and made sure our sprinklers, soakers and drip systems was working. What a great feeling to be able to do that! There were only 3 or 4 cars that passed on an adjacent street and both houses across the street and our next door neighbor's home were all dark! It was almost like living in a nudist community! :DD

This post was edited

:DDDDDD now that's funny... and makes perfect sense! ;D

The only "bares" we have roaming around outside on our property are us! :D

This post was edited

Just got back from putting the flags out on all the fence posts along the road. Pretty rural here so in the mornings its safe to walk to the road for the newspaper everyday too.

This post was edited

When I can not sleep, I walk regularly naked through our neighborhood in the nearby forest. I enjoy the silence and the darkness very much.

This post was edited

Thank you for the response.Now, I dont feel so alone walking outside nude.

I feel the same way about many conversations in this forum. I life in a typical suburban area with neighbors all around. At times, under the cover of darkness, I will go outside nude (normally in my backyard) to just walk around a bit, pick up some stuff from the yard, get rid of compostable food, etc. It is a quite a rush - and so far, have never had anyone comment.

This post was edited

Thank you for the response.Now, I dont feel so alone walking outside nude.

I feel the same way about many conversations in this forum. I life in a typical suburban area with neighbors all around. At times, under the cover of darkness, I will go outside nude (normally in my backyard) to just walk around a bit, pick up some stuff from the yard, get rid of compostable food, etc. It is a quite a rush - and so far, have never had anyone comment.

This post was edited