RE:Walking nude at night.

Yes - but I much prefer to do it between 1 pm and 4 pm when I can see better where I am putting my feet ...

This post was edited

Yes - but I much prefer to do it between 1 pm and 4 pm when I can see better where I am putting my feet ...

This post was edited

This post was edited

Both times we've lived off grid, I was able to stroll outside nude at will. That was so freeing even just to know I could at anytime. Now, though, we live in a mobile home park in the city. With as small as our yards are, and as close together as the units are I'd give our sweet little old lady neighbor a thrill and a heart attack at the same time.

This post was edited

Living out in the rural part of the area the traffic is about zero overnight and my neighboring homes are separated with a bit of property between us all. So I am able to walk down the road to the paper box in the early morning without incident. I will too at times while down there stroll down the road and back but not by the other homes. If a car would come i have plenty of trees and bushes to step into until it passes.

This post was edited

Got home late last night after going to the movies and picking up our motorhome from storage. It's been hot here the last several days and it made the inside of our closed up motorhome very warm. Wouldn't have made a difference anyway but I got in to drive it home and stripped right away. Once home, I exited the motorhome completely naked with clothes in hand. Being that it was so late, I walked back and forth from the house to the coach numerous times and didn't worry about being naked. Great feeling, as though we actually lived in a nudist community!

This post was edited

We just spent four days at Cypress Cove. Being an early riser I was always up well Before Sunrise.
What a wonderful feeling to be able to take a stroll for an hour or so every morning with my coffee, without a concern. Occasionally I would pass or chat with the other early risers, the occasional employee starting their day and the pool guy. What a great community!
Wish I could walk so freely down my own Street however, being restricted to my own yard isn't such a bad thing as we have a fair amount of privacy.
I am really going to miss those morning strolls though!

This post was edited

Some of our most favorite night walks were on the beach at Club Orient. An after dinner walk and even a couple of late night walks when we couldn't sleep. We even took in a couple of late night dips in the bay. The cool water, cool breeze felt refreshing. We'd walk back to our unit and take an outdoor shower together and that usually did the trick. We were able to fall asleep!

This post was edited

We always took a lap around the loop at Cypress Cove ( Cypress Mill drive & Sun Cove drive ) about a mile before breakfast and sometimes after dinner, if we didn't have too much wine. We used to stay for a couple of weeks, spending a couple of days there then one day of outing to one of the theme parks or other attraction.

I don't know why it did double pictures!

This post was edited

What a wonderful feeling to be able to take a stroll for an hour or so every morning with my coffee, without a concern. Occasionally I would pass or chat with the other early risers, the occasional employee starting their day and the pool guy. What a great community!

This sounds fantastic, getting chills just thinking about participating in those walks. Sigh...

Jeff

This post was edited