RE:Walking nude at night.

I'm amazed at how many of you have gone walkabout nude at night! When I was 21, I rented two rooms upstairs in a house in town. Late one warm summer summer night I couldn't sleep, and dared myself to walk outside naked. There was an antique shop on the corner of the street whose door was in the main road, illuminated by a street lamp. There was a cheval mirror in the window, and so I dared myself to walk around the corner and see my reflection in the mirror. My heart was in my mouth as I tip-toed downstairs while the rest of the house was asleep. I unlocked the door, leaving it unlocked in case I was shut out. I walked into the small front garden hidden by the hedge, before stepping into the empty street. I walked quickly to the end of the street and turned left into the shop doorway in the main road. There in the mirror was my reflection staring back at me. I dashed back to the house and crept back upstairs, into my bed. My heart was pounding with the excitement of what I had done! I repeated the trip several times over the next few weeks, often walking further. I even walked right around the block once. Then one evening I set off cool as anything and reached the corner. I froze...there walking slowly toward me were two policemen! They were looking up at something across the road, and I don't know how they didn't see me, but I dashed back to the house and ducked behind the hedge. I decided that was a warning and ceased my nocturnal excursions!

This post was edited

At our winter home our direct neighbors are nudists and like us belong to the nudist resort next door. Many others in community are also nudists and many too ate not but accepts all of us that are within terms. But in our little corner of six homes we are pretty much able to scurry outside nude without problem. I have taken a walk in the darkness before dawn around our area of the park. I have also driven our golf cart naked during them times around the entire park.

This post was edited

In a subdivision adjacent to a nude resort/club/community, you'd hope that those that aren't nudists, are more accepting than tolerant of nudists. If you're going to buy a home next to a place like this, you have to expect to see nudity, even if not blatant exposure. If it's not tolerated, there's something wrong with those that moved and bought there. I equate this to those that visit a beach, knowing there's a nude section adjacent and then complain openly or under their breath about that situation. Hopefully that's not the issue in your neighborhood!

A

This post was edited

Our place is a campground. Many of us have manufactured homes there. Some are RVs and campers. Some are year round residents, some, like us are snowbirds. Being a campground many come in on weekend or weekly visits like most campgrounds. The draw there mainly is the nude resort next door. The resorts rates are of course higher and the rv section is normally full. Especially during winter. Sixty percent of the business at are park are there for the resort. With a little common sense, you can get along fine with nudity. In fact ...many visitors have been introduced to the nude life once they found out about the resort.

This post was edited

I have walked for miles nude right out my front door. Sometimes by the light of the full moon, sometimes in full daylight. Most often in that magic hour just before sunrise when it is light enough to see where you are walking but before the farmer is out in his fields.
In fact 3 mornings this week I have logged well over 5 miles of nothing but glasses and Crocs on and nothing in my hands.

This post was edited

Im enjoying these stories of nude night walking, but im surprised no one seems concerned about cameras? I have three neighbors with cameras aimed from their garage doors at the road to catch anyone who might try to break into their vehicles that they leave parked in their driveways overnight. I can only imagine their reactions to having the cameras set off by a nude man walking down the road. If you have never seen footage from one of these in night vision mode, have no doubt that your neighbors will recognize you. I have one particularly worried neighbor with a camera in his backyard that can see into part of mine. I try to avoid its field of view, but if he sees me on his camera aimed at my backyard, i think thats his problem not mine, so im not too worried about it. I wear a pair of very open mesh shorts to take my trash to the end of the driveway that my wife says no casual observer would notice are see thru, but the interesting thing is that on a night vision security camera i look completely nude. I think one of my neighbors cameras might pick that up, but i havent heard from him about it.

This post was edited

I live 500 feet off a major thoroughfare. I enjoy walking in my front yard sans textiles. It's not my problem if you have a problem with being as gOD! intended.
I am comforted by the fact when I talk with people about where I live, they are mostly astonished that there are house located there as they have never seen them. My neighborhood is over 75 years old.

This post was edited

I've taken many nude walks/hikes at night. However, I moved two years ago, and I can't find any safe places around the new place to venture out nude.

This post was edited

I am so amazed how many people walk nude at night. It feel so good to have follow nudist or people who like being nude outdoors at night. It is a shame that we have to walk nude at night so we dont get caught. I dont know how many times I wanted to go outside nude in the day. I would love to mow my yard nude at lease once. Of course, I have neighbor who might complain about it. Still is amazing to me that I havent see any other person walking nude at night, when i about walk out my door nude. My house is dark when I go out so no one see me come out, or if caught no one will see where I ran into. . It would be very interesting to see someone else taking a stroll down the street nude, since my house is dark I could see another person nude. Once in a while I wonder if anyone else decided to go nude in our neighborhood, some where else, or night when I asleep.

This post was edited

Had fun watering my flower beds nude at night this summer... lucky even tho theres a road in back, its wooded and I figure that if your looking into the woods at night instead of watching the road, you deserve to see someone naked... no car wrecks tho please :-))

This post was edited