RE:Walking nude at night.

Dave, after your warning of seeing the fucking cops walking toward you, I got mine too! Whether it was a warning or scare of my life is up for debate, but either way I am not walking around any more. I have mentioned that I must be able to look out for people who are very nosey looking through their windows. I will start with my being near a building in the back. I started here and kept my shorts with me. Went across the parking lot and found a private spot that was dark. After a few minutes I changed positions to the side of the building, on the street. Again my car and shorts were nearby. Then finally I went to the front lot and this was the one time out of the three that I left my car and shorts about thirty feet away. Well here is my scare or warning. The pigs drove down the very street that I was nude on just a few moments ago. I was somehow thankfully hidden in the dark behind a very short wall. Guess what I did! I ran faster than possible to my car and got the fuck out of there! No clothes needed now in the car I just need to get key in the ignition and split!

One more details about how they arrived. The street is closed off and turning goes to a barrier. So they were called by someone who saw me. This has been my very first concern and it was finally realized. No problem if you see the one seeing you, just get out of the area. But in this case if you don't see who sees you, then you are oblivious to have the time to leave.
So nude no more! At least in the neighborhoods.

This post was edited

I SO ENJOY, when I can walk outside nude at night. It's so peaceful, and relaxing. I would enjoy
a naked bike ride, but would enjoy both more, if I had someone, to walk, or ride naked with, and enjoy the time together

This post was edited

I used to live next to a golf course, so I would regularly jump the back fence on a warm night and go for a naked stroll, sometimes with my wife, sometimes alone or with the dog but always enjoyable. Certainly felt free and alive.

This post was edited

I too like to walk around in the nude - but I like daytime when the sun is warm!
I also live in a rural area that allows more opportunity to stroll about in the nude. I strip down, and walk across a local highway to a field that has some brush and tree cover, but mostly open field. I walk across the field and then re-cross the highway. Most exciting when I'm out and watching the passing cars - like them to stop and join in the fun![

This post was edited

Im in my 70s and walk my property at night in the nude. Im several 100 yards off the road with a red cedar wind break. Ive even walked about my property in the daytime. It feels more natural than wearing clothes. Ive been a closet nudist for most of my 70 years. My wife knows and comments to our grown children about it. They probably think Im a doddering old man. One day Ill get the nerve to go to a nudist resort. Until then, Ill take it where I can find it.

This post was edited

Any chance you could.let me when you do.that again I'll either come with you or meet you on route. Jon

This post was edited

When my husband got off work at 4am I used to go pick him up from work wearing only a sweater or top of somekind so though I wasn't completely nude that's my heading out front, getting into the car in the middle of a neighborhood with no pants on story lol

This post was edited

I get up about 2.30pm. I go for a walk to the bottom of the back garden in the nude.

This post was edited

It's 5 am it was raining last night forgot to take trash cans around , so I did it nude weather getting warmer this time of year

This post was edited

I used to live in the foothills away from civilization. Nearest home was 1/2 mile away in a valley. I would walk my dog down the street at 1am or sit out on my porch watching the stars. Now I am in the city in a busy residential area with lots of lighting. Yet, around 2 to 3 in the morn I can walk safely around the entire block. I can see headlights before they are on my street & plenty of places to hide away from the light.

This post was edited