RE: Did you growup in a nudist home?

Not really. But it wasn't a problem to being nude. Especially in the summer we were often nude in the back yard for sunbathing or swimming in the pool. Even at holiday we were sometimes nude. So it wasn't a problem at all to see each other naked but we didn't live nude for all the time.

This post was edited

Wasn't so much that we grew up in a nudist home, rather that Mum thought skin washed easier than clothes!

This post was edited

I wish I grew up in a nudist home... but then if I did... who's to say I would still be a nudist now??!!

This post was edited

I am a closet nudist, at home and only when dad is not home
Now you just HAVE to find a way to get naked in the country,and have a Skinny Dip!
To be nude and feel the sun, wind and water on your skin, is just AWESOME! :)

This post was edited

No, I started going nude behind a locked bedroom door when I was 15. I'd have loved to have been raised nudist, though, and plan to raise my kids nude if I ever get to have them..... hopefully someday soon! :)
amy

This post was edited

I was reading a thread in the men's locker room about guy's growing up seeing their fathers,brothers, etc. nude. How about you? Did you girl growup seeing your fathers and brothers, sister and mothers naked? What was this experience like?

i did not growed up in a nudist atmosphere, my mom would run around nude when my bothers and dad were not at home, in time i did the same, she and i would spend time been nude together, as i got older my dad accepted the fact that i enjoy been nude.

This post was edited

I was reading a thread in the men's locker room about guy's growing up seeing their fathers,brothers, etc. nude. How about you? Did you girl growup seeing your fathers and brothers, sister and mothers naked? What was this experience like?

I was an only child, closed doors everywhere, but I had school friends that went nude often,,so I guess that's when and how I started,,
Was great going for a swim before school,,,and they lived close by,,

This post was edited
RE:Did you growup in a nudist home?

This is an old post that got stirred up again, I see.

I grew up in a very Christian home, and we were nudists. In fact, it was BECAUSE of the fundamental Christian values that we were able to be naked and unashamed.

I don't know where this whole connection between Christianity and textile addiction came from. God Himself told Isaiah to go forth and preach to the masses butt naked and without shoes. God would never command a person to sin, correct? Jesus was nude on the cross and after he left the tomb. Jesus was even mistaken for a gardener because he was nude (laborers worked nude back then). The disciples were nude much of the time. Nobody can tell someone who knows Jesus well that nudity is a sin. Not unless they are being misled by satan.

Remember: It was satan who told Adam and Eve they were naked. Men are created in the image of God, and that image is offensive to satan. Just remember that.

This post was edited

I grew up in a strict Catholic house. The parents did not even allow them to walk around in the flat with their underpants. In the sports club then this changed fortunately. After the hour we often went swimming together naked. My parents did not agree with it at all. About 10 years ago I had an accident. During the recovery then told me a doctor, that I should try to live more for my ideals than for others.
Since that time I am naturist, with almost all its consequences.

This post was edited

This was a good question. The guys room does have lots of comments about men in changing rooms . I've sometimes wondered about this as I have 3 sisters and was naked in front of them a bit when growing up but not them with me once puberty kicked in. My wife has 3 sisters and I think they were naked around each other similarly but not around their dad after puberty and certainly he was not in front of them. One of them pushed the envelope and was naked more than the others but they are not nudists.

Interesting to read how some women came to nudism as such.

This post was edited