Did you growup in a nudist home?

I was reading a thread in the men's locker room about guy's growing up seeing their fathers,brothers, etc. nude. How about you? Did you girl growup seeing your fathers and brothers, sister and mothers naked? What was this experience like?

This topic was edited
RE: Did you growup in a nudist home?

My sister and I had our own apartment sort of over our parents main floor. She and I didn't dress in front of one another or if it was just my mom. I think had my mother lived long enough, I would have converted her. :) I did close my door if my dad were coming upstairs.

I did have my upstairs porch to get sun on. I put blankets around the railing

This post was edited

I did not grow up under the term "nudist" but I saw my mother and sisters naked all the time.

We even bathed together.
Up until recently I still bathed with one of my younger cousins.

It wasn't and isn't viewed as a bad thing in my family, especially on my father's side. When its time for my baby cousin to get a bath and she asks someone to bathe with her they do. (but only the women bathe together)

And that's that. :)

Though most of my family think I'm pretty weird for wanting to be nude outside the home and in front of non-family.

But everyone has their limits.

This post was edited

I forgot to appalagize to start with to you ladies for coming into your locker room to ask this question. I hope you can forgive my rude manners. I have seen this kind of thread answered by males on many sites, So I thought that it would be great to here from the females.

This post was edited

Unfortunately I did not grow up in a nudist home, it took me quite a long time to find out the joys of the lifestyle.

This post was edited

Yea . Me also! I always hated wearing cloths and never did when I was home alone or when i slept. My sister caught me sleepwalking once. My mothers side of the family were closet nudists. when I met my wife I found out she felt the same way I did and it has been like how a gay person feels like comming out. Very liberating. My 18 yo son and girl friend are living with us for a bit (I hope only a bit!) and we don't want to change our lifestyle. How doI handle us being around the house nude or partaly nude? I don't know how to ease them into the situation.

This post was edited

Yeah Parents were naturists, we brother and sisters are and our kids are too.
In fact it dates back from the grand parents, since uncles and cousins were too.
so being nude, home or elsewhere, never been an issue or of particular discovery.
Always amaze me to see how people react to the fact that they can indeed live nude and how they discover it can be so natural. Good for them It also makes my heart sink a bit - figuring how they've been limiting their own self before that

This post was edited
As for me.

I like this thread! As for me feeling the freedom of being nude was the time I was very young around 2years till 7 or 8 years old.My mom and I were living at a home tha sat on 27 acres with a lake.At the time a doctor own the property and we were renting.It was my mom that let me run around in freedom in the summer months.When I grew up move out on my own I have always slept nude and was a home nudist.My mom knows I'm a nudist but not comfortable seeing me.How werid is that!!.My Mom is now a retired nurse of forty years.So I thank mom for letting me feel comfortable in my own skin.

This post was edited

Yea . Me also! I always hated wearing cloths and never did when I was home alone or when i slept. My sister caught me sleepwalking once. My mothers side of the family were closet nudists. when I met my wife I found out she felt the same way I did and it has been like how a gay person feels like comming out. Very liberating. My 18 yo son and girl friend are living with us for a bit (I hope only a bit!) and we don't want to change our lifestyle. How doI handle us being around the house nude or partaly nude? I don't know how to ease them into the situation.
Hey, it's your house! I wouldn't worry about easing them into the situation, just tell them your house is clothing optional, they're adults, they'll adapt! You're not doing anything wrong, or anything to be ashamed of. Dealing with nudity is just the price of admission. At the least, you'll be able to show them that nudists aren't so bad, and maybe they will eventually join in!

This post was edited

I grew up in a very conservative family where everyone was covered most of the time. I did not experience nudism until I went on a camping trip and also in college. I have never looked back one bit. Better late then never.

This post was edited
RE: humorous question

Yes I did - I am on record elsewhere as saying "Mum always thought skin washed easier than clothes"
Yes as we grew into puberty there was a cover up but nearly all of us still go naked in private and 5 out of 6 public.
This is something that baffles me, when asked 'how long have you been a nudist?' answer 'how old am I?'

This post was edited