Unexpected opportunity to be nude.

Do any of you take advantage of unexpected free time to stay nude?
I was supposed to take my brother-in-law on his weekly errands today since he does not drive. However, he called this morning and said that he didn't want to go because of predicted thunderstorms.
Since no one else is home except my wife this gave me an opportunity to stay nude for 6 hours or so when I expected to need to be dressed.
How do you treat such opportunities?

This topic was edited
RE:Unexpected opportunity to be nude.

The answer should be pretty obvious. I would just take my clothes off and enjoy.

This post was edited

Unexpected nudist time is always great.

This post was edited

I take advantage of any opportunity to strip down and just enjoy my time nude.

This post was edited

I would not have got dressed until the last minute so I guess I would have been nude since the day before.

This post was edited

I would not have got dressed until the last minute so I guess I would have been nude since the day before.

Our grandson is with us for a while so I got dressed to send him off to day camp.

This post was edited

yep, even if it is going to be only minutes i generally strip down if the opportunity comes up

This post was edited

As someone said:- It's not unexpected nude time - It's unexpected clothed time. I sleep naked and stay naked until I have to get dressed, usually much later in the day. If the postman (woman) or a delivery guy calls they catch me naked or I slip on a robe, just for the moment.

This post was edited