hi

Hi All
I'm a new member on this website, I'm not a nudist yet but like the idea and am curious about nudist holidays as I've never been on one but am considering it.
Would be nice to get chatting to some people on here who are naturists.

This topic was edited
RE: hi

Welcome to this community.

Actually, everyone is a nudist to some degree. I assume you bathe or shower w/o clothes, a private nudist. Most here take it a bit futher and are social nudists, enjoying the cameraderie of others in a clothes-free atmosphere with the air, surf, sun without the constrictions that clothing brings with it.

This post was edited

Hello I am also new here and think you are right
buy cheap cars

This post was edited

Hello I am also new here and think you are right

Welcome to this community if you are indeed a nudist or wannabe. You might want to remove your "cars" ad as it's considered spam.

This post was edited
hi

my name is ben and i am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

This post was edited

I notice Andrew doesn't have any info on his profile as well as 2 others that replied to his questions with advertising in the reply. Does anyone else see a trend here ??

This post was edited

This community welcomes all newbies. However, if you are new, you might want to read the rules and guidelines set up by the site owner.

This post was edited