RE:Why so many gay guys?

I say there are the hormones in animal products that would contribute to it more in recent times.What?

This post was edited

I say there are the hormones in animal products that would contribute to it more in recent times.

Yes this is a possible cause of chemical imbalance in the brain.

This post was edited

One thing I learned long ago was to not over-think what someone else is or likes. Studied conversation can lead you to the truth and deeper conversation, if desired, can give you the truth. Aside from that, nudism is people, is desirable, enjoyable, healthy and just plain fun. So why muddy the water with nonsense?

Because people are bored with staying home from the pandemic? Seriously, the only ones who seem to have problems with gays are those who claim to be heterosexual but have inner doubts about their own sexual preference. A person who is comfortable in their own skin regardless of whether they claim to be gay or straight will have no problem with accepting the other. If a gay person approaches a straight person and asks for action, then all that is needed is for the straight person to say no. I have never heard of a gay man attacking a straight man for sex.

This post was edited

Sunluver wrote:If a gay person approaches a straight person and asks for action, then all that is needed is for the straight person to say no. I have never heard of a gay man attacking a straight man for sex.

That has been my experience. I've been hit on by a few gay guys, but they received a polite refusal and responded with a polite "Thanks just the same." (The experiences women have with being hit on by men are often not as polite, which is one reason women are more defensive about it. And I suspect that defensiveness carries over to situations where they are nude among nude men that they don't know.)

I have maybe a dozen friends that I know are gay. They're still friends, and I don't treat them any differently than I do my straight friends. If I met them in circumstances where we were both nude, I don't think the dynamic would be any different.

This post was edited

Fred... Wicklow... are you two seriously blaming homosexuality on hormones added to food? Really? Please say it isn't so.

Truth is, nobody really knows.

This post was edited

So......... were there no gay people before we started adding hormones to food?

And if we all eat the same things..... I must be gay too.

This post was edited

I do belive so.
In the guy comunety nudism isn't a taboo.
but actually i think in the box of sexual orientation should be a choise " non of your busyness". On true nudist we are all suposed to be real and
honnest nudist and we're not here for hunting a date or any arrousment.
Ofcourse we are all human and flesh can be weak... But one does'nt have to be nudist for that.
Those who confuse nudety with sex are absolutly educated wrong!
On the other end, a few weeks ago we had a discussion about loosing pubichair and how to do it best.
RARARA... myself and a few others in that conversation got banned.... however there was nothing sexual about the chat.
Sometime the american extremisme and prudery even under nudists does shock me!

This post was edited

So......... were there no gay people before we started adding hormones to food?And if we all eat the same things..... I must be gay too.

Yes but are you also a 'person of color' too? If not then you must be a colorless person like so many of the rest of us. Geez, how crazy does life get these days?

This post was edited

.......On the other end, a few weeks ago we had a discussion about loosing pubichair and how to do it best.RARARA... myself and a few others in that conversation got banned.... however there was nothing sexual about the chat.Sometime the american extremisme and prudery even under nudists does shock me!

You should know better by now to not say anything in the chat room beyond: "cyber hugs", "naked kisses", and "how is the weather". Anything beyond that and especially anything remotely intelligent results in an immediate ban.

This post was edited

Wicklow wrote:Yes this is a possible cause of chemical imbalance in the brain.

I'd like to see a peer-reviewed source for that claim.

It reminds me of a claim, several years ago, that the hormones added to milk contributed to the early onset of puberty in girls. It didn't turn out to have a basis in fact, although it was eventually decided that the onset of early puberty (which is a real thing) was linked to better nutrition on the whole, and that the hormones played only a small part of that. ("Early," of course, is a comparative term, and simply means that girls (and boys) matured at a slower rate in the last century, when metrics were first established for it.)

Once we have forsaken the strict male/female dichotomy that's been the world-view up to now, we find that we don't have much of a real understanding of gender and its possible permutations. We can hope that future research will reward us with a better insight into this spectrum of human behavior.

This post was edited