Ive joined the club!

Ive joined the group because Ive joined the club! This is actually the second trip. The first was on the way to the resort.

My first trip was probably not the best plan. It was daylight and the road was very crowded. I also did not stay to the right where I had more cover. I was a bit nervous. I know I was seen at least once. I saw him try to get the attention of his female passenger. I saw his Holy Shit look as I pulled away. The funny thing is that I believe he saw me because I looked over at him. Like I said not the best plan but, in a way it made me more comfortable.

The second naked trip was just yesterday. I drove about 350 miles. It was daylight. The roads were not nearly so crowded. I kept my speed at just a bit over the speed limit passing semi trucks and was passed by several cars. Either no one saw me or no one cared.

To answer a question from another topic, I was not looking to be seen. I made efforts not to be seen actually. I was comfortable. I was relaxed. It was amazing.

This topic was edited
RE:Ive joined the club!

Outstanding! Welcome to the club!

Jeff

This post was edited

Congratulations

This post was edited

Been there. Do this. It's not about being seen, it's about comfort. Why be uncomfortable in anything we do?

This post was edited

Congratulations! Being a nudist driver myself, like you said, MOST people never notice, and the ones who do, don't seem to care. I've enjoyed doing it for years, and always keep some type of "cover up", with me, to cover up exposed parts, should I need to. Sure is much more comfortable being able to drive nude, and NOT have to tug at this or that, plus I love the feeling of being free, and the sun and wind blowing on places, that normally don't get that. ENJOY!

This post was edited