First Nudist Meetup - Sri Lanka

Hi Guys,

I am from Sri Lanka. As many of you are aware, Sri Lanka is a country where nudism/naturism is looked down upon. I cam across this concept about two years ago and became interested in it. Eversince I tried to find fellow nudists. I have now found a couple of guys and I am planning our first nudist gathering ever. I am bit scared and also don't have much idea as what I should do during the first meet up. For all it's the first time. Many are scared, shy. Any tips that you guys could give me as to what I should do on the first day.

This topic was edited
RE:First Nudist Meetup - Sri Lanka

I'm sure you will be a little nervous but they probably will be too if meeting you for the first time. It's best to get nude right away, and the first few minutes will be awkward, but you will soon find that you'll forget you are naked and everything will seem very natural.

What are you planning to do during your first meeting? Go swimming, walking in a forest or other activities?

This post was edited

For people drawn to nudism, being socially naked is easy. I imagine that much apprehension will come from feeling vulnerable of being "discovered" by the outside world. Maybe you can put people at ease by informing them of what precautions you are taking in advance. Good luck!

This post was edited

For people drawn to nudism

I resemble that remark

Jeff

This post was edited

I'm sure you will be a little nervous but they probably will be too if meeting you for the first time. It's best to get nude right away, and the first few minutes will be awkward, but you will soon find that you'll forget you are naked and everything will seem very natural.What are you planning to do during your first meeting? Go swimming, walking in a forest or other activities?

Its an indoor place. So and we have a pool outside. So we can swim, play cards etc

This post was edited

For people drawn to nudism, being socially naked is easy. I imagine that much apprehension will come from feeling vulnerable of being "discovered" by the outside world. Maybe you can put people at ease by informing them of what precautions you are taking in advance. Good luck!
Thank you very much

This post was edited

With all those activities, once you get over the initial awkwardness of being nude in front of others you will quickly forget you are nude and will have a good time.

This post was edited

I'd love to join you guys.

This post was edited

I'd love to join you guys.

We had it YEsterday with the particiaption of 7 guys,. it was a huge success

This post was edited

So, write up a note on how you planned, what you did and how it went. Might be useful for others who have similar questions, like you raised in the beginning of this thread.

This post was edited

Hi Guys thank you very much for your many comments, ideas and support throughout. So finally this actually took place last Sunday, I think this was the first ever nude hangout in Sri Lanka. 7 guys participated, and they were aged from 28 to 43, married and single and gay and bi.
This was indeed a great challenge for me.

I was a very shy guy from my school days, who wouldnt even remove my shirt in front of anyone. Same was during my uni. A home boy. Disciplined. I dont think that I had the slightest idea of being nude in front of anyone ever. My school friends and uni friends are surprised by my total change over. Which is unbelievable for them.
I got to know about the concept of nudism and naturism about 2 years back. Being in a country which values culture and traditions so much it was a rebellious idea at first. I have seen my friends bathing naked but it never occurred as a nudist thing. I am a person who loves travel and specially be in Nature and I do a lot of hiking and camping. My idea was to be free specially in Nature. So this is where the whole thing began. What I wanted was to find a group of people who would be interested in the concept. I knew that I would get a lot of hatred. Even my closest friends hated the idea and most thought that I was crazy. Lost many contacts. But there were some who were interested. They secretly sent messages for me. But when I ask whether they want to go on a nude hike or camping or spend some time nude, no one came forward, maybe because they thought going out naked with me would give a bad impression maybe label them as being gay.
But I kept on posting, as I understood that if there are friends who dont understand me, and who dont accept me for who I really, I am, theres no point in keeping them as friends. I got some interested people, but many wanted sex. But I kept on expressing my ideas. For two years I didnt have a single guy to accompany me or to share the experience.
About a month bank a guy from Facebook after seeing my posts messaged me and sent me a request. He said that he is also interested in Nudism. We chat for some time and understood that we both share the same interests and are genuine about it. He said that he would help me to arrange something so that we can start it somewhere. So that is how this all began.
The biggest challenges were finding a good place and right people. We needed to make sure that the place is secure and gives us an environment to be nude. It was the most difficult as we cant ask directly about allowing nudism, only thing was to look for a bungalow where it is only us and we will have the freedom.
After searching for many locations, we found this bungalow with a pool outdoors. Luckily there was only a caretaker. So we thought this was ideas and this was available on the date we were looking. So I made a deposit and next inline was to find people that would cover the budget.
This gave us a lot of headache. I posted in many dating sites, truenudists and even directly messaged some people who previously showed interest. My other friend also did the same. Many asked whether sex was allowed, and we were strict on that so many dropped. We wanted 10 so that we could cover up the budget. We almost had 10 if not for the last-minute cancellations. Some even didnt have the courtesy to inform that they are not coming. Some has switched off their phones.
So till the last minute we were not sure as to what the final number would be. But me and my friend was determined if none turned up both of us will go on our own and enjoy. Luckily, we had 7 finally.
We took a precaution not to reveal the place beforehand and to reveal the participants as the risk was high. We made sure that all are reputed people doing jobs and who are genuinely interested in Nudism.
Two came about a hundred meters away from Colombo where we had the gathering. That showed their genuine interest. 5 of us went in the morning in a car and two came later on their own as they had some engagements in the morning. While in the car both me and my friend tried to make them comfortable so by the time we reached the location all 5 of us were feeling bit relaxed and ok.
When we went to the site the location was perfect except that the caretaker who was an old uncle who was there. But we went in and locked ourselves. Then we all took off our clothes and remained in our underwears and we started introducing ourselves and shared our experiences in nudism, our interest etc. We took a couple of beer cans and we opened them. Then I removed my underwear and completely got naked. The others also followed. I was so glad as there was no awkwardness or shyness.
Then the 6th guy came and we were all naked when he entered. He had some experience in Thailand, so he completely stripped and joined us. From there we went outside into the pool. We had to warp ourselves by a towel till we hit the pool and then dropped the towel and jumped into the water. I had done skinny dipping before. But the rest have not. So they immediately felt the difference. They enjoyed the relaxation. Then the last guy also came in with our lunch and stripped himself and joined the gang.
Everyone was relaxed. But I saw some sexual tension in some. I pretended not to notice and therefore nothing happened. The only thing I was so scared of was turning the whole nudist experience into an orgy. Luckily that did not happen, except for squeezing of genitals.
When we were about to have lunch the caretake came towards the pool. Some guys were naked and I think he saw this. But quickly we wrapped the towel and went in as if nothing happened. Then we had our lunch and went into one of the room where we stripped again.
Then I asked how they felt and most were satisfied except for two who wanted to have some sexual experience too. Then we discussed as to what we could do to promote this in the future too what sort of things we should organize etc. Everything ended with each one hugging each other. I was glad that we were able to build a good network although with only a few. I think this was a good start. I dont know how many would continue with this but Im sure many would.

The biggest challenge was to collect a group of enthusiast and to conduct this smoothly without turining this into a sexual gathering. I think we succeeded in doing that

This post was edited