RE: Undies only

lol...Ok, ok, ok, I won't slow down. But really, I need more people to post on here. Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself. lol
That's never slowed you down before Swifty...

This post was edited

LOL!!! Love the "Undies Only"!!!
I actually have a neglect issue. I have, for weeks now, been trying to add legit resorts to the locations. I mean, there are a LOT of places not listed, and I'm not talking about beaches, or spots on federal property. I mean big places. Like the fact that I live on Riverside Ranch. Not only have all of my suggestions not appeared, including the resort that I live on, but also, all of my questions, messages, forum posts about locations and updating themhave gone un-answered. I understand that the owner(s) are busy, but they can't at least answer my question in a month???
Also, TT1 has uploaded a lot of pictures of naked people. Some of those pictures are questionable, like the girl on the float with her legs spread wide. I have trouble believing that A) all of those pretty girls are really nudists and B) that one guy actually knows that many nudists. No offense, but I have been a nudist for 20 years and I A) don't know that many nudists and B) the reality is that we are all not that pretty. At least part of real nudism is body acceptance. I don't see a lot of support for that when all the women posted by the owner are all rather pretty. Imagine what kind of standard that sets for all the other women. I think that somewhat kills the "true nudist" idea and puts exclusions on reality, which is very anti-real-nudists. Not to mention the fact that the nudist community is rather tilted to the male side, there being a rather large percentage of males vs. a small percentage of females. Check out a real nudist site like www.netnude.com.
So, I am trying to make the best of this place, but it's hard not to laugh when there are 22 guys in the chat room, no women, 10 of them have cameras on themselves and at least 3 of the cameras are pointing at their crotch's. I think that alone attests to the "genuine-ness" of this place being "true nudists"
Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Update,

My neglect isssue was taken care of. Thanks to TT1. Also, I should have posted the above post in a different group since it is not following the thread. I pick the conversation back up in "to be true nudist or not".
Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Good Point Earl,
it is true that in nudism in general there are more men than women. I believe I read somewhere that a lot of women are only in it because of their partners. I meant to make fun of the crotch cams more than to pick on the site for that. Though, I wonder how many of the women, aren't really women.... lol
Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Okay I understand your frustration and I can understand the point about the cams in the chat. If you see someone being inappropriate on cam in the chat go to their profile and flag them. The rules for the chat are plainly written right there at the entrance page before you click the button to enter.I've done it myself a number of times and they have always been taken care of eventually. As for the images that have been posted in the gallery. I recognize most of them from other "nudists" sites and I really don't get the issue there. If you want things to be more "ballanced" then perhaps you could upload some pics of friends of yours to the gallery.

This post was edited

lol...Ok, ok, ok, I won't slow down. But really, I need more people to post on here. Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself. lol
That's never slowed you down before Swifty...

LOL...Good point mate. Maybe I'm just getting selfconcious in my old age.

This post was edited

I kind of see where you are coming from JR, but I do think that for the most part the community hereas a whole are real nudists. I think that if we had more live moderation in the chatroom/forums it would limit a lot of the problems caused. Even what problems I have seen in the chatroom was more out of ignorance of the lifestyle than anything. Like the other day, some guy was in there and had docked every person who had a cam on. He ofcourse had no cam. So, a few of them asked him to stop viewing them. Tried to explain to him what it was about at first, but he felt attacked and got defensive. Sort of degenerated from there. While on the outside, he didn't break any rules here, he did make people feel uncomfortable and I think that if someone who was there with any real authority, the situation never would've escelated.

But until either they get more moderators or have more time to moderate the site, I think Steve is right, flag the people who you think are being inappropriate. I try to look at it this way, at least we have THAT option, I've been to free sites that don't even that that. lol

This post was edited

Good Point Swift. I am hopeful that TT1 will delegate and appoint some admins. It may be a case of "to give admin status, you have to give admin to everything". I can understand how that would an issue unless you had someone you really trusted. Why don't one of you guys ask him about being an admin, or ask him how you can help?
Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Ok, I think this post will make me all in undies???? Lets see....
Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

lol...So now there are three of us. Congrats JR & Earl!

This post was edited