RE: Undies only

lol...Congrats Al. I just realized, I'm at 20 more posts until the next level. At least I think I am. Hehe...Now I'm faced with a decision, to blitz or not to blitz. lol
We know what you are going to do
Pretty much cut & dry what he is going to do, but let's not encourage him, he has an answer for everything, I have the answer just can't find the question!!!!

This post was edited

Oh brother....I guess we will be finding out what the next level is called, very soon.....good luck Swift.
-Jerry

This post was edited

I think all 3 of you would make a good admin for the site

This post was edited

Hi true1, any chance of a certification?
We're all dying to find out so, ........ GO FOR IT!
but no more jokes, me ribs are hurting!
hehe, be funny if it WERE, ........ Moderator!
and I'll second that motion NewTexan, hehe

This post was edited

HA! I only did 7 posts since that post yesterday. I showed you guys, didn't I? Hehe...started to do the joke thing, then though that was kind of lame and cheap. So, I will see what I can comment on, should be at 201 tomorrow I reckon. lol

Yeah Tex, I think there would be a few people on this site that would be good mod's, with Steve being chief among them. I've been watching his posts for a long time now, on here and NS, and he's always level headed.

This post was edited

Oops, that first line must have been left on notepad :(
Oh well, it's another one nearer to undies .

This post was edited

HA! I only did 7 posts since that post yesterday. I showed you guys, didn't I? Hehe...started to do the joke thing, then though that was kind of lame and cheap. So, I will see what I can comment on, should be at 201 tomorrow I reckon. lol Yeah Tex, I think there would be a few people on this site that would be good mod's, with Steve being chief among them. I've been watching his posts for a long time now, on here and NS, and he's always level headed.
I got it I got it - if I post this message 25 times and then go post 50 jokes = That's how you did it.... LOL - Phil I'll start a new topic and you and I ca npost back and forth, we'll catch up in no time...............
This is going to get real easy I can see!!!!

This post was edited

I'm just going to go to swiftys joke of the day thread and post a joke one word at a time. That should get me right up there with him in no time.

This post was edited

lmao! Damn it all, I knew I never should've given away my trade secrets!

This post was edited

lol...Well, 201 isn't the magic number. I wonder what it is then?

This post was edited