RE: Undies only

GADS, please don't tell me we are in our undies only forever!!!!
lol
J

This post was edited

GADS, please don't tell me we are in our undies only forever!!!! lol J

LOL! Nah, JR, just longer than we would like. I reckon they powers that be realized that you can only strip off so much before you are nude, so it will probably be some insane number before we loose the ginch. I'm guessing 500 to 1000 posts. ack!

This post was edited

I'm on another forum where the user-levels run something like:

Closet Nudist
House Nudist
Outdoor Nudist

And then a few other levels I forget... though at some point, you reach Full Time Nudist.

I never really thought about it, but I wonder what the user-level names are on some of the other nudist forums out there... Might be interesting to compare them all. Hehe...

This post was edited

Hmmm, an interesting progression. I guess I went from clothed to barefoot to topless to undies only (bottoms?) I guess you get nude next? Anyone taking odds....lol
-Jerry

This post was edited

Uh oh, I just noticed that Swifty's little icon no longer says "Undies Only" It actually doesn't say anything, he just hit 250, (drum Roll)
Swifty? wanna say something?!?!?!?!

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited
RE: Butt Naked

Uh oh, I just noticed that Swifty's little icon no longer says "Undies Only" It actually doesn't say anything, he just hit 250, (drum Roll) Swifty? wanna say something?!?!?!?! Thanks Jerry

ROFLMAO! I'm sorry mate, I didn't notice that when i last posted, so I'm sorry for keeping you all in the dark for so long. Well, here I am, butt naked in all my glory! lmao...251 seems to be the magic nude number. Wonder if there will be anything next? lol

This post was edited

Congrats Swifty! I have a ways to go yet, but I think eventually I'll be butt naked too!!!!
Congrats again

Jerry

This post was edited

For those interested, this is my 240th posting to the forums, I am now only 10 away from being "Butt Naked". As far as I know, the only one to achieve this lofty goal is Swifty, but I think he types faster than me...

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited
RE: hiya

Congrats!!! you are well on your way, to being...what, wait a minute, what do you mean I'll soon be "butt naked"? Is this a college prank??? Hey, let go of my robe......

This post was edited
RE: hiya

I was forced to be a textile for most of my life. Now that I am retired I am barefoot all over! Just have to be careful to sit on sand spurs. Ouch!

This post was edited