RE:Nudist or exhibitionist?

Both, love to be naked, love to see other men naked and love to be seen by other men naked.
Love to watch others having fun, love to been seen having fun,
Love to drink a coffee/ wine nude, alone or with others
Just love to be nude !

This post was edited

Humans are too complicated to be labelled with just one or two labels. I am different things in different environments and with different people around me. "Labels are for clothes", some say, and we don't need labels. Or clothes... :-)

This post was edited

I am defiantly both. In a naturist setting I enjoy my nude state and being in the presence of others who are also nude. But I also like the idea of others seeing me both in nude or non nude settings which is why I like to wear a kilt if someone asks to see what I have up there I'll show them.

This post was edited

I am defiantly both. In a naturist setting I enjoy my nude state and being in the presence of others who are also nude. But I also like the idea of others seeing me both in nude or non nude settings which is why I like to wear a kilt if someone asks to see what I have up there I'll show them.

This post was edited

I believe I'm a bit of both. Nothing feels more right than being naked. If I could be naked 24/7, I would.

I would be lying if I said I didn't get a rush being seen nude. I love being nude in the locker room in front of clothed men. I enjoy how quickly men will look away, but one or two will look directly at me and get naked, as well. I try to lead by example. Never anything sexual, just comfortable in my skin when it's contextually appropriate. We must claim our territory! Ha!

This post was edited

I believe I started as someone who just enjoyed not wearing clothes. I never have liked clothes and all my nudity was by myself. On camping trips, I always went off by myself and stripped. Then I made the step to social nudity and enjoyed seeing other men nude as well. The next step seems that I also have some exhibitionist in me because I find that now I like to be seen nude. There seems to be a correlation with my own journey in sexuality. I was a bisexual youth but felt guilty. It was the 50s and being gay was a crime and considered a mental illness. I married like I was supposed to do and was heterosexual for years but unhappy and conflicted. A serious medical problem at 68 caused me to ask myself how I wanted to spend the rest of my life. My answer was as honestly as possible. I came out at 69 (irony can be your best friend), divorced and live much happier as an openly gay man. I like to look, I like to be looked at but most of all, I just like being nude.

This post was edited

I find both in me, I enjoy the nude because of the freedom and notice that I'm naked much more relaxed. But I enjoy being in front of and with other nudes, seeing and being seen .. the slight tingle ..

This post was edited

I'm defiantly both. I love to see others as well as be seen. From the very first time I was openly nude around others to the very first time I openly pleasured myself in front of someone I have enjoyed the thrill of being seen nude. It's nice to know that others appreciate seeing me as well. It doesn't always have to be sexual but it is always fun.

Cool!

This post was edited

So: is social nudism bein exhibitionist? The others can see me naked. So, in a way, I'm exhibiting myself. Of course we know that's not true. I'm just being nude with my nude friends.

This post was edited

The question is, philosophically speaking, can you really be a nudist if no one else sees you naked, especially here at TN?
Great question! If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, did it make a noise? If my pants fall off in the forest and no one sees me, am I really naked or a nudist? Here the leaves are falling; exhibitionist trees! And I'm looking for that scarf and sweater in the back of my closet, antithetical to nudism! But somewhere in those more southern climes, someone is getting naked for me, making me a vicarious nudist for now, and all is well.

This post was edited