RE:Ball weights

Agree with @tomfunn - I like to wear ball weights with my cock ring.
Also like to wear leather ball stretcher with weights attached.
Weights on my balls, hanging and swinging at the beach and in the surf is just such a delightful feeling and sensation. A real sense of freedom.

This post was edited

I've tried several ball stretchers & weights, and honestly, the one I like best is just a shackle like this from Home Depot. They're cheap, so you can buy a few different sizes and see which one fits. (Hint: you need a larger size than you realize. How's that for an ego boost?) Plus you can stack them to stretch as much as you want.

I've got the one I linked to up there^, and I really like wearing it. It's not just comfortable, it feels good!

This post was edited

I've tried several ball stretchers & weights, and honestly, the one I like best is just a shackle like this from Home Depot. They're cheap, so you can buy a few different sizes and see which one fits. (Hint: you need a larger size than you realize. How's that for an ego boost?) Plus you can stack them to stretch as much as you want.I've got the one I linked to up there^, and I really like wearing it. It's not just comfortable, it feels good!

I'd like to see a photo of you wearing it!

This post was edited

Hi all , love wearing my weights , should be able to see them in my pictures. They sure have helped and as everyone says the feeling is amazing. I wear mine most of the time even at work, need to make sure you moisturize a lot and it doesnt matter if your clothed or sitting, just have to stick with it. Great to see you other guys enjoy it too.

This post was edited

Hi mate

Ive yet to try ball weights but have they helped stretch yours a lot? I like the way urs look btw.

I have bought a cock ring (basically got a steel ring off e-bay) does the job. But I love the weight and sensation of wearing that so I think ball weights are next on my list.

Cheers

This post was edited

I have a couple stainless steel donut weights I bought fro Chaingang. One is about 1 pound and I'll wear that when I'm wearing clothes and out and about. The other is 3+ pounds and I usually only wear that when I'm nude as it's quite large. I love wearing weights...feels amazing .

This post was edited

I started wearing my ball weights adout two years ago. I started with rubber stretching then progressed to the metal ones. I love how my sack has stretched and how my balls hang lower, especially in the warmer seasons. I wear as often as possible when out of the house. I agree with NkdAndy, moisturiser is essential so get caressing your balls fellas.

This post was edited

I have been wearing weights now for about 5 years. I love them the feel so good when wearing them.

This post was edited

I have been wearing weights now for about 5 years. I love them the feel so good when wearing them.

Great photos lordcpaq

This post was edited

Thanks Tim!

This post was edited