RE:What are your thoughts about sleeping nude in a hotel?

Il go nude anywhere evry chance I get so sleeping naked is what I do everyday.
So for hotels sure il get naked as soon as the door shuts il use some flip-flops to keep my feet clean and that's about it.

This post was edited

Last trip was like usual in that once the door closes my nude time starts. Used the hot tub before it closed for the night. Was the only one there so I took advantage. Warmed up so I took a lap in the. pool then went back. Desk clerk came by to tell me it was past time. He saw me get out and commented he did not care, but there were cameras. Hope they enjoyed any review.

This post was edited

My normal routine is sleeping nude, so why should hotels be any different. Ive answered the door naked for room service. Guy didnt seem to mind and told me I had a nice body. I never covered the entire conversation and let him view. Been out in the spa area naked late at night as well. I enjoy being seen by the staff when im naked there.

This post was edited

There was a time when I used to do a lot of business travel. 12 or more planes a week was normal.When I would check into a hotel, it would be late at night. I would set out the clean clothes I would be wearing the next day.Then, I would put the clothes I was wearing into a laundry bag and into the suitcase and remain naked while sleeping, etc.This way, when I would wake up naked, it was into the bathroom, use bathroom, brush teeth, shower, come out and get dressed and everything was already packed so I could leave faster.

I have the same routine for one night hotel stays or the last night of a longer trip.

This post was edited

My normal routine is sleeping nude, so why should hotels be any different. Ive answered the door naked for room service. Guy didnt seem to mind and told me I had a nice body. I never covered the entire conversation and let him view. Been out in the spa area naked late at night as well. I enjoy being seen by the staff when im naked there.

Have you ever had a female delivery person? If so how did she react?

This post was edited

Yes. Why not? Just do as one does in everyday life...

This post was edited

I simply can't sleep unless I am nude. Clothes are so uncomfortable. I have a sleep test coming up and I dread having to wear something. I'm hoping I can strip under the covers at the hospital so I can sleep

This post was edited

Never had a sleep study but have always heard that they required the patient to wear clothes. But honestly that makes no sense. To properly study how someone sleeps a study should mimic a person's normal routine. Like you attempting to sleep in clothes would negate any findings. I hope you can convince them to let you sleep in your natural state

This post was edited

Never had a sleep study. Probably should because I don't sleep well. I certainly would be most comfortable nude, but don't think wearing just loose gym shorts would be a major problem.

This post was edited

I have had a couple of sleep studies done, and though I wasnt nude the only attire required was my underwear. While the tech was hooking the numerous leads up I sat quietly and let her do her job. There was no mention of my state of dress, when completed I went to the bedroom and she finished my hook up. As she left I dropped my briefs and slept nude til wake up at 6am. The tech entered the bedroom and unhooked the leads while I remained nude under the sheet. When done she left I dressed and left to go home. No problem.

This post was edited