What are your thoughts about sleeping nude in a hotel?

Does it gross you out? Do you bring your own sheets? If you are like me, as soon as you get in the hotel room the clothes come off. What are your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:What are your thoughts about sleeping nude in a hotel?

Clothes come off as soon as I'm in the room, unless I am leaving in a few minutes or sharing the room eith someone other thsn my wife. They wash the sheets between guests, so that makes it clean enough fir me. While I generally sit on a towel at home, I am more careful to do so in a hotel.

This post was edited

Same - clothes off as soon as I shut the door. No different than being home.

Jeff

This post was edited

I totally agree with all of the comments! Strip down naked as soon as I can!!

This post was edited

Agree with minimalist, they was sheets between guests and times when I stay for a week, they change sheets after 3 days.
But I still do the bed bug check. Clothes off right away until I have to leave room.

This post was edited

My ritual in hotels rooms:Close the door, strip off my clothes, ( what littke amount i am wearing), grab the bedspread and chuck it onto the floor, then make sure the curtains are cracked just enough to peak in. Then adjuat the AC/heater as needed.Then depending on my mood, maybe get cleaned up, arrange furnature as needed and get out the toys.The bedspread isnt always washed but the sheets are fresh, so i throw it on the floor.

Do you check in shirtless or otherwise minimally dressed or do you remove some of your clothing when you go back to your car after check in?

This post was edited

I always sleep nude where ever I am have been doing so for many years.

This post was edited

Depends on the hotel/motel mostly I sleep nude. One in northern ontario I steeped with a knife under the pillow. We check in after 11pm , a brunch of hooded kids talking the the owner, cash only and no record of anything. In the eighty and early ninety we would sleep in our clothes when on a short change shift from the drilling rig because of the seedy hotels that were the only one around for miles

This post was edited

Does it gross you out? Do you bring your own sheets? If you are like me, as soon as you get in the hotel room the clothes come off. What are your thoughts?

I just spent 3 nights at a hotel with my father. I was like you, as soon as we got in the hotel room I got naked. My dad doesnt have a problem with me being nude/ sleeping nude. He did not get naked but he also has medical issues now so he does not sleep nude. He did back in the 70s before my parents divorced.
When my wife and I share a hotel room we both sleep nude no problem.
Enjoy living the nude life!

This post was edited

I always sleep naked and can't see why I should do anything different in a hotel (or if I'm staying with friends or relatives). I have checked in naked but most of the hotels I use are for nudists anyhow. I'll have driven there nude. It depends on how visible I am on the short walk from car to hotel reception. After checking in I may want to go out for a meal or drinks for which I may have to be covered.

One thing does occur to me re textile hotels - other guests will have sat naked on the furniture without the towel that us nudists usually use.

This post was edited

I get nude when I get to my room. I'm away from home for weeks at a time and want to be comfortable. I do put towels on my chair before I sit. Gross without that!! Depending on where I am if I have the curtains open. I look at it that it's my room, my body. Guest always welcome.

This post was edited