RE:What are your thoughts about sleeping nude in a hotel?

I love to go to bed naked. Lonely now for a while and i don't like it i'll love to go to bed with my soulmate someday.

When you are not looking the perfect person will walk into your life generally when you least expect it. Your a sweet girl happiness is yours to enjoy and one day wit that extra special person but in the interim enjoy life!! Naked hugs!

This post was edited

If for some reason I have to go to sleep with clothes in the morning I am nude without even remembering taking my clothes off

I hope this has never happened when you take an overnight flight!

This post was edited

Like so many other nude sleepers, I don't do anything differently at a hotel. Once I am settled and don't expect to have any need to go back out, I undress and stay that way until I have to leave in the morning. I've been sleeping nude for over 40 years and I need a pretty good reason to do otherwise .

The only time I questioned whether I should was when I was attending a Christian conference and, for economy's sake, was sharing a room with a guy I had met only twice before, in a 2-king room. The first night I wore sleep pants only, as did he, but the second night, I noticed him moving in bed in such a way that I suspected he was removing his pants, so I asked him, "George, do you sleep nude?" He said he did, and hoped I didn't mind. I assured him I did as well, and I removed my pants. The next morning, I got up and our early while he was still sleeping, and when I returned from breakfast, there he was, sitting on a towel, reading a book. Nude. For the rest of the week, we shared our views on nudism and Christianity, while enjoying the freedom of being nude together. We also made sure that we shared a room for all future conferences.

This post was edited

Like so many other nude sleepers, I don't do anything differently at a hotel. Once I am settled and don't expect to have any need to go back out, I undress and stay that way until I have to leave in the morning. I've been sleeping nude for over 40 years and I need a pretty good reason to do otherwise .

The only time I questioned whether I should was when I was attending a Christian conference and, for economy's sake, was sharing a room with a guy I had met only twice before, in a 2-king room. The first night I wore sleep pants only, as did he, but the second night, I noticed him moving in bed in such a way that I suspected he was removing his pants, so I asked him, "George, do you sleep nude?" He said he did, and hoped I didn't mind. I assured him I did as well, and I removed my pants. The next morning, I got up and our early while he was still sleeping, and when I returned from breakfast, there he was, sitting on a towel, reading a book. Nude. For the rest of the week, we shared our views on nudism and Christianity, while enjoying the freedom of being nude together. We also made sure that we shared a room for all future conferences.

This post was edited

Definitely use a towel on sitting surfaces, not to protect them, but to protect me.

This post was edited

I bring my own beach towel and lay that on the bedspread and sleep naked uncovered. I do this a lot at home as well!:-)

This post was edited

Errr call me a diss Hundo ...didn't know anything other way ????

This post was edited

Errr call me a diss Hundo ...didn't know anything other way ????
To clarify, Rock, I dont sleep under the sheets. Bugs the hell out of the wife.....says I short sheet her....lol!!

This post was edited

I sleep naked every where. Hotels change the sheets between each guest.

This post was edited

Entirely positive. Always do so, and sleep very well.

This post was edited