Halloween!

Looking for Nude Halloween Costume ideas? Can you be nude and clothed at the same time?

This topic was edited
RE:Halloween!

Had the same question last week wife and I went to a costume Halloween party at the club we belong to and didn't know what to wear. ended up just wearing regular costumes and about an hour or so I was nude. with most of the others. But seen some good ideas for next year.

This post was edited

We were thinking something along the lines of Anime characters; some of the more risque ones anyway. But, that covers.... err uncovers the wife since it would seem that there are no male anime characters who are barely clothed.

Oh, well. Back to the elephant mask attached to the pelvis for me.... :D

This post was edited

We love the month of Oct for Halloween costumes. For women it's sexy outfits with nothing to really cover up. Body netting. High heels go with everything or nothing at all. Wigs, bodystockings waist chains is all that is needed. Guys wear capes, boots, holsters, hats is all that is needed for a great time. We go to at least 6 or 7 parties in town and at the resort in Oct.

This post was edited

I just wear stuff I can slip on and off

This post was edited

What were some of the good Ideas we have a couple nude parties coming up.

This post was edited

I like the Elephant mast that is to funny! May need to pick one up!

This post was edited

A few years ago a couple from our group hosted a "Hats & Masks Only" party that was a lot of fun. You could finish out the "costume" with body paint.

There were plenty of Star Trek people, Pres Nixon in a "full Suit", a football player, and a few animals. It was a little surprising how difficult it was to identify some of the people.

This post was edited

I know one man and his wife who went as a couple. He pushed her around in a shopping cart wearing a truckers hat and their title was he was hauling ass.

This post was edited

check out my pics I have one made from pumpkins and an old belt, and some electrical wire. Ever hear of a coconut bra? you can make a pumpkin one too. Pick the pumpkin with the biggest stem to use on your lower half.
Or take a sport coat, vest, shirt and pants that you don't want any more and cut away the backs of each. With a few threads you can keep the fabric together at the cuffs and knees of the pants. Leave the shoulder portions of the jacket and shirt. From the front you look like a party pooper with no costume , from the back all is revealed. I wore this to a coworkers party and had on a bikini , at a local bar i only wore a thong and with my nudist friends nothing. Won best costume in a couple of contests.

Or here is one very easy paint your chest blue with finger paint. hang a chicken around your neck with a telephone cord. Not going to tell you what you are you have to think about it.

This post was edited