I am looking to travel in December

Looking for nudist beaches and resorts in Europe

Please advise

Thanks

Simon

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist beaches and resorts in December

There is not much of Nudism in Europe in December as it is too cold

Only places where the climate is suitable for nudism are on Canary Islands, as Gran Canaria, Teneriffa, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote

This post was edited

There is not much of Nudism in Europe in December as it is too cold

Only places where the climate is suitable for nudism are on Canary Islands, as Gran Canaria, Teneriffa, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote

This post was edited

Southern Spain has historic average temperatures of around 18C for the month of December so if you are happy with that for a nudist holiday Vera Playa might be suitable.
Unfortunately the long term forecast for December 2018 which I have seen indicates that temperatures are likely to be 2 or 3 degrees cooler.

This post was edited

I have been in Vera Playa in December. Daytime temperatures were high enough to be nude but it got cool in the evenings. I've also been in The Algarve, Portugal in December, actually bathing in the Atlantic on a few Christmas days.

This year my friend and I will be in Fuerteventura for Christmas and New Year. We had hoped to go to Maspalomas (Gran Canaria) but left it too late to book. It is right that The Canaries are reliably warm enough in December.

This post was edited

I sunbathed on the nudist beach in Vera Playa on 31 December 2018. Was a very pleasant way to end 2018 and welcome in the Nude Year :)

This post was edited