RE: Are Most True Nudists Young?

It really is about being comfortable in your own skin and not so worried about how others perceive you. And that is difficult for the younger set. It takes time and experience.

This post was edited
RE: Are most true nudist young?

NIM, The option for the younger nudist who doesn't have the funds, is to contact a nonlanded club in their area. The annual dues and event fees are lower than the landed club/park/resort.
Just so, but of the two options, which is more likely to be known to said young'uns? Do you have any stats on how many 20-somethings are members of nonlanded clubs?I know only those of Travelites. Our youngest member is late 20s, oldest is going on 70. I just turned 65. Our mean age of active members (those attending events most frequently) is about 45. We'll be doing a Carolina Splash (similar to the "great skinny-dip" of AANR this July) with hopes of attracting the younger folk.

This post was edited

i think there is a lot of old nudist people, but i think they don,t use the pc ... they must learn us a lot of things about nudism and we can learn them about the pc jeje kisses

This post was edited

I am 50 years old,and not in perfect shape.But my less than perfect body does not stop me from enjoying the world of nude recreation.To be able to shed my clothes and my cares,is my way of escaping life's daily stress.One can be a nudist at any age.It is more about accepting yourself as you are,and enjoying the time when you can be free of clothings limitations.I look forward to my naked time.

This post was edited

I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

This post was edited

Yes here there is only division of human bodies.Every person who does not fit into the shape of popular demands stereotype is ignored and rediculed.There is no respect for out of shape people!nudism is not about body .........its about not being about the body.

This post was edited

Your only as old as you feel

This post was edited

Your only as old as you feelDepends on who you are feeling.

This post was edited