Do blogs count?

I have been fortunate to be able to travel and as a result I have experienced quite a few adventures. I love to tell stories and often folks tell me that I should write a book. I respond well I have blogs online that share in my rambling story telling way. I like to have a paper copy of my blogs so I print them out. My most recent one came out nearly an inch thick , printed on one side only and medium size print. But still if bound up would qualify as a book right?
If interested in reading any of them just send me a message thru here and i will give you the blog page

Happy reading

This topic was edited
RE:Do blogs count?

If blogs count as reading material it stands to reason that magazines an quarterly publications are considered acceptable.

This post was edited

I go more by quality. It is rare that I find a blog with the depth of scope I can find in a good book.

This post was edited

I have spent some of my lockdown time blogging my 2 month trip that ended just as the COVID19 thing broke. With 25 chapters written I have about 6 to go. Word count will be well into novel length , 70000 , by the time I am done if interested in reading send me a message I will provide the link

This post was edited