All I Want For Christmas is......

Kay, here is a fun way we can compare our wishes and dreams......My first thought, greedy wise....a Ferrari Daytona...Ya, thats the one!
Maybe I should be more sociable, and look for world peace, health for all......a job?
What are you all thinking?

This topic was edited
All I want for Christmas is:............

Somewhere I can be nude all the time!

This post was edited
RE: What I want for christmas

Is some sunny beach weather

This post was edited
RE: What I want for Christmas

Not everyone celebrates Christmas, but I understand that most of others do.

I do give my husband a Christmas gift as he is Christian; I am Jewish. Chanukah begins the evening of Dec. 1st. It is not the Jewish Christmas. It is the celebration of the miraculous victory of the few over the many, the weak Maccabee army against the mighty Greeks and finding of one jar of sacred oil that was not descecrated as the Temple was. The miracle of the oil seems minor is comparison with those experienced in battle. Yet it is the one that we commemorate till this day because it is somehow the most significant.

This post was edited
RE: All I Want For Christmas is......

....a sunny beach

This post was edited

... that all the Chirstmas advertisments on television didn't start until the first week of December, rather than the middle of October.

ha ha

This post was edited

World Peace & Warm Weather

This post was edited

a 63 split window corvette stingray, peace on earth (and whatever else steve martin added to the end of his wish in that old snl skit)

This post was edited

Top of the list is about 5 acres of seaside realestate in Hawai'i... but away from just about everything. But in the real universe, I'll settle for a kingsize Hudson's Bay Company wool blanket for my bed.

This post was edited

My own island in the Caribbeana small one

This post was edited
Re:All I Want For Christmas is......

Is a job!

This post was edited