View own posts?

Is there any way to find all forum posts made by myself? Can't find it, at least not on the mobile platform.

This topic was edited
RE:View own posts?

Is there any way to find all forum posts made by myself? Can't find it, at least not on the mobile platform.

Previous posts, probably not. But there is a way so you can search future posts. Sign your posts. If you notice, all of my posts end with "John aka cobeachbum" . That way I can search for them in the forum by that. Search works best if you put your search key in quotes.

If you are searching for a specific previous post, if you can remember a phrase you used, you can search by that, again put it in quotes.

The Search function is the far right icon across the top once you are in forums (Categories - Newest - Trending - Search)

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Well turns out i actually found one way, even on the mobile platform, go to your profile, then under my story its like a feed in cronological order of everything you have posted, joined groups etc. How far back this feed will show is for the future to be seen, but thats one way atleast.

This post was edited

Well turns out i actually found one way, even on the mobile platform, go to your profile, then under my story its like a feed in cronological order of everything you have posted, joined groups etc. How far back this feed will show is for the future to be seen, but thats one way atleast.

This post was edited