RE: working naked

You say:
I like the idea of being naked myself, but not so sure that I want to share that with some of my co-workers!
I really wonder what you mean by ''...not so sure that I want to share THAT...''
i.e. what do you put into/under THAT
!!??

This post was edited
Naked in the field

You don't have to work at home or in a nudist camp to work naked, you just have take advantage of opportunities when they come up. Of course, sitting naked in your your cubical usually isn't a good idea, but when the job includes field work there can be options. One summer my job shifted to mapping roads in central Nevada. This is about as remote an area as one can find so usually we mapped in pairs. However, being a small office, we all were good friend as well as co-workers. The work entailed driving every road to its end, then driving the next road to its end. We camped along the way, for 3-5 days. These weren't interstate highways, but mostly remote two-tracks trailing up into one of the many mountain ranges that run through Nevada. The routes were often rough and required 4WD, which we had, but extended driving up steep routes in 4WD tended to overheat our vehicles making itg necessary to drive with the windows open and the AC off. Given that we were driving slow, we didn't get much cooling of ourselves from the draft through the windows.
We were pretty casual with our dress, shorts and t-shirts or less. Sometimes a lot less. There was little likely hood of meeting anyone else as we drove these remote routes, so that was not a concern. We also sometimes were naked in camp as well; washing down after a day on the road and then not bothering to dress afterwards. Hot springs and clean stock tanks offered welcome relief along the way and were always enjoyed nude.
On some occasions, I went out unaccompanied, to pick up routes we had missed or areas where our mapping had gaps. These were usually 2-3 day outings into remote country. I enjoyed alot of this time nude, alot while driving and entirely while camping in the evenings.

This post was edited
RE: woking in the nude

I have loaded a couple of combines this summer in the nude, and enjoyed it so very much! I only wish I could do it all the time!

This post was edited

For the first 15 years of my software development career I wore the uniform of business suit and tie. The exceptions were weekends, casual Fridays (when that became the custom), and when working at a client site where business casual was the rule.
When I first starting working from home nearly 17 years ago, I wore walking shorts and a shirt. Basically, golf clothes. The idea of working nude was not something I had even heard of, much less considered for myself, even thought I was a frequent beach nudist.
Because my Florida home office would get warm from the computer equipment, after a few months I decided to remove my shirt for comfort. I had never worked shirtless. It took a while to get acclimated, but I kept my naked chest to the grindstone. I found being physically more comfortable while working was something I enjoyed. It was not much longer when I decided to try working completely without clothes, figuring more comfort would be even more enjoyable. And it was.
Another advantage of working nude is not having to make any wardrobe decisions in the morning; just get out of the shower and get to work! Unfortunately, I do not work nude all the time. If it is not convenient or comfortable, due to the need to go outside a lot or cooler weather, I will be clothed. Also, my wife now works with me from home, and sometimes to enable a more professional atmosphere, I will not be naked at the keyboard.

This post was edited
RE: Working in the nude

I was the night DJ at a small radio station in the late 80's, early 90's and a few times I did strip down and did a few breaks nude! It was quite exciting because the DJ booth was in the front window right downtown! Granted, it was around 11pm in a small town, but anybody passing on the sidewalk would have got an eyefull.....

This post was edited

I only get to work nude a couple days a week but would really like to work outside like some of you described. Thanks

This post was edited

Working nude is not common in my country at all! That's a pity, anyway.Personally, I am on of those lucky people who can work from home.But who knows... maybe in the future, when I set my own business, I will employ nudists only. That is a kind of solution...

This post was edited

I used to be a business partner with an ex-girl friend. She was way tolerant and enjoyed being naked herself. Our office was in her old, large, and historic home. When she moved in it was just her home. It already had a swimming pool. She quickly added a hot tub. She had lots of parties that included skinny dipping and hot tubbing. She began everyday with naked swimming laps and ended everyday with a hot tub.
When it became her office, the patterns never changed much. After a hard day, a difficult case, or a holiday, we'd frequently call it quits early and everyone would go jump in the hot tub during business hours with a glass of wine. Then during warm weather, we started cooling off during the lunch hour with a skinny dip. Keep in mind, we had two or three other professionals working there from time to time, and a couple of staffers. All of whom were female, and several of whom did not skinny dip. But, they'd keep swim suits handy and swim or hot tub while the rest of us were naked.
After awhile, I just thought "screw it" and on pretty days I'd go out into the large back yard and sunbathe naked while reading briefs, or depositions, or whatever. If I got a phone call, or anyone needed anything from me, they'd just come on out and talk, or hand me the phone. And I'd stay naked. Sometimes, if I got busy, or distracted, I'd come back into the office and forget to put clothes on in my office. A few times, I stayed like that for hours. Eventually, they moved me to the back office, the one with the french doors opening on to the pool. I'm pretty sure they did that so I never had to get dressed. I was the only guy in the office and, at that time, I was pretty easy on the eyes. At that point, if there were no clients in the office, it was 50/50 whether I was dressed in the office. And, if I was out back, it was 90% certain that I'd be naked.
Man, I loved that office.

This post was edited

I have loaded a couple of combines this summer in the nude, and enjoyed it so very much! I only wish I could do it all the time! work on the farm naked many of times

This post was edited

My profession makes it totally infeasible to work nude, When I retire I would LOVE to find a job that let me be nude at work. Though Ive been in security, police, military work since I was 18, dont imagine even a nudist resort has nude security LOL. Maybe Ill switch over to Business management LOL
should not be a problem to work naked as a security guard at a nudist resort. in nudists resorts I have been, traders and other employees (waiters, etc.) were dressed but I imagine that by simply concern itself, ie they were not nude althought they were working facing to nudist public... in cap dagde I remember firemen controling the beach in the sunset to see there is no one who will require asistance (sadly they were clothed)... also I guess there were security guard not only at the control gate... but the clue is talk with the superior to see if can work naked or not... I think all nudist whom visit nudist resort are a little tired of being attended by dressed employees (employees, waiters, butchers, bakers, etc ...)

This post was edited