RE: Working in the nude

Thankfully, I get to work from home most days, so I can be nude while I work almost all the time.

This post was edited
RE: Working naked

Today I got my DD214 so I will be going to school online in my birthday suit. Tomorrow is my birthday so i definitely deserve a nude day.
Ahh...I remember receiving mine. That in itself can be a need for a nude celebration! Yeah, online school's a great way to spend the day nude. I was just doing school work last weekend, while nude at a resort. It allowed for me to be nude, interact with friends, and get school work done. All wins in my book.

This post was edited
RE: Working naked

This past summer was another good one for me moving combines to farms and being able to do some of them nude. I got a lot more nude driving time this year. Although was almost caught nude by a Mt. State Trooper, but I got my shorts on in time before he got to my truck. He just wanted to talk, I don't know why we were on 60 miles from a town either way you go!! I just wish I could work nude all the time!!!

This post was edited

I wish I could work nude, if not at a nudist resort, then telecommuting from home. Of course depending on the job I would have to make sure the webcam is disabled.

This post was edited

I would love to be able to work in the nude.No worrying about your wardrobe for the day.No laundry if you are nude all the time.Unless I start working from home,working in the nude will never happen.

This post was edited

Working nude in my studio when it's warm enough is very exhilarating and freeing. I don't have to worry about paint getting on my clothing, acrylic paint doesn't wash out. When working clothed in my studio I tend to wipe my hands on my pants while painting orprinting.My wife always asks after I've come out of the studiodid Iwear studio clothes or "good" clothes. It's not a problem when I can work in the nude. Unfortunately winter months are not suitable for working unclothed as I have a very large studio which is hard to keep heated hot enough to work naturally. As to the tread of this discussion, obviously one can work however one wishes in their own home based work site.

This post was edited

I used to be a business partner with an ex-girl friend. She was way tolerant and enjoyed being naked herself. Our office was in her old, large, and historic home. When she moved in it was just her home. It already had a swimming pool. She quickly added a hot tub. She had lots of parties that included skinny dipping and hot tubbing. She began everyday with naked swimming laps and ended everyday with a hot tub.When it became her office, the patterns never changed much. After a hard day, a difficult case, or a holiday, we'd frequently call it quits early and everyone would go jump in the hot tub during business hours with a glass of wine. Then during warm weather, we started cooling off during the lunch hour with a skinny dip. Keep in mind, we had two or three other professionals working there from time to time, and a couple of staffers. All of whom were female, and several of whom did not skinny dip. But, they'd keep swim suits handy and swim or hot tub while the rest of us were naked.After awhile, I just thought "screw it" and on pretty days I'd go out into the large back yard and sunbathe naked while reading briefs, or depositions, or whatever. If I got a phone call, or anyone needed anything from me, they'd just come on out and talk, or hand me the phone. And I'd stay naked. Sometimes, if I got busy, or distracted, I'd come back into the office and forget to put clothes on in my office. A few times, I stayed like that for hours. Eventually, they moved me to the back office, the one with the french doors opening on to the pool. I'm pretty sure they did that so I never had to get dressed. I was the only guy in the office and, at that time, I was pretty easy on the eyes. At that point, if there were no clients in the office, it was 50/50 whether I was dressed in the office. And, if I was out back, it was 90% certain that I'd be naked. Man, I loved that office.Who wouldn't? I work at home on the computer and rarely have my shirt on because I tend to run hot. Love to take my lunch break on my back porch which is pretty secluded so I can get my tan on. You can get a nice tan if you have an hour a day for it. A lot of times after that i finish the day nude at the computer. Planning on that today as well.

This post was edited

I am helping one of my friends remodel his garage and convert it into an extended living room. This is a two month project he plans to complete this summer. We only get to work during weekends. Although my friend is not a nudist and would work in his quarters or shorts, I on the other hand work naked all the time.

This post was edited

Naked Magazine was published several years ago. They were located in HI You were expected to work nude and they had apartments on site so you could go right from work to home. In other words, you were naked 24 hours a day. I always thought that would be a dream job. Unfortunately the magazine is no longer being published.

This post was edited

I would love to be able to earn a paycheck in the nude on a regular basis. But alas I have to settle for only occasionally.
I have been nude at my current place of employment many times but never figured that I was nude on the job. At the end of the work day if I was heading any place other than directly home after work I will change my clothes. I would close my door and completely strip off to switch to shorts and a tank top. I was so hoping that one day one of the out of town guys would call me for last minute advice as I was nude, so that I could say " i have worked in the nude" but it never happened. A couple of years ago my dept got movedto some temporary 'satellite offices" i call them tornado magnets since they are on wheels. I lost my door and only have a cubicleso my days of changes in my office are gone. have to duck in the stall in the bathroom instead.
But I have earned a paycheck in the nude. I have posed as a model for groups of anywhere from 2 to 10 artist to practice sketching.Cash on the barrel head, but hey I was getting paid to be nude and seen.
One time a headhunter called me and asked ' what type of job would get you away from where you are currently at?"I had fun with the response. " Beach maintenance guy at a nude beach in the Caribbean " left her speechless.

This post was edited