RE: Working in the nude

I have driven my truck nude before at night though. I wouldn't dare let another driver see me and put that out over the CB radio. But after the sun goes down the clothes come off!!

This post was edited

having worked in mineral exploration, sometimes you find yourselves in the bush (I'm in Australia) far from prying eyes on your own, so long as the flies aren't too nasty, I used to find myself in nothing but a hat and boots while picking up sample bags. can hear anyone else coming a long way off, so quiet out there
That reminds me of something I heard on the radio. This guy was a tin miner in Cornwall, it is a hot job so he used to work in just a hard hat and boots. He heard someone coming down the tunnel but assumed it was a work mate, then he heard "and this, your Royal Highness, is.....". He'd forgotten Prince Charles was going to visit the mine that day!!!

This post was edited

i would love to be able to work nude

This post was edited

I would also love to work nude and not be the talk of the road. But as we know there are those out there that must bring attention to anything that isn't the norm!!!

This post was edited

Other than when working at home, unfortunately I can't enjoy this type of freedom in the office.

However, I think I may have found my 'career' after I retire from the current one - working at or owning a nudist resort. It wouldn't be like work at all.

This post was edited

Did a nude work day for Comic Relief.

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited

Other than when working at home, unfortunately I can't enjoy this type of freedom in the office. However, I think I may have found my 'career' after I retire from the current one - working at or owning a nudist resort. It wouldn't be like work at all.

BUT....you'd have to be there 24/7 if you owned it unless you could afford to hire someone truly trustworthy. You might speak with the Lanes or Marlene Robinson, owners of 2 NY nudist parks.

This post was edited

I would like to work nude, but it's not possible.All my work at home is about iron.Cut,bend,weld,grind etc etc...and it's not safe to be naked around those things.

This post was edited

A few years ago built a deck naked. How else would ya get a fat man between 16"oc rafters, LOL.

This post was edited
the only way to work

im albe to work in the nude after hours, what a great feeling, free, natural.

This post was edited