RE:See naked or be naked

I would go to a nude beach to be nude. Before I decided to be a full fledged naturist, I researched the ideology of naturism. I got a couple of answers in my search. The first was from the AANR which stated, body acceptance is the idea, nude recreation is the way but it didnt quite answer my question I was looking for my self proposed question. What did answer it was this ideology, naturism is not only body acceptance no matter the shape of the figure and liberation of clothing, but also the act of opening your mind to how natural the world can be in its most natural state and discarding the standards society holds us to.

Not only do we free our bodies but also our mind frame by only focusing on what matters. Compassion, transparency, honesty, and happiness.

I go to be naked it because thats what makes me happy and I enjoy doing. Thats all that should matter.

This post was edited

. Also, I am actually MORE aware when I am in clothes vs. when I am nude. I don't know how to explain it, but I am just me "naked." I think, I feel like more people are looking when I am in clothes than not. Just some random, personal observations.

That is an interesting observation. I can relate why do YOU think that is

This post was edited

. Also, I am actually MORE aware when I am in clothes vs. when I am nude. I don't know how to explain it, but I am just me "naked." I think, I feel like more people are looking when I am in clothes than not. Just some random, personal observations.That is an interesting observation. I can relate why do YOU think that is

I believe its because hes more relaxed when nude. Im the same way. When my hubby wants to go somewhere, Im more self-conscious of my appearance when I clothes on compared to when I dont.

This post was edited

I believe its because hes more relaxed when nude. Im the same way

I think you are probably right. I notice that extended periods of being clothes free has a physical and mental relaxing effect and I forget that I am not wearing anything after a while.

This post was edited

I went to woodlot many years ago and it seemed creepy
Now if youre willing to go over the border there are some very nice nudist resorts in Wisconsin and Indiana. Both are mixed groups but very welcoming
Valley view recreation in Wisconsin has a nude car show every year if that interests you.
Lake o the woods in Valparaiso is also very nice with theme events

This post was edited