Which present?

Which is the best present for a nudist? I know what to give to my textile friends, but what about nudist? What would you like to receive for your nudist-time?

This topic was edited
RE: Which present?

Check out the AANR web site. They have a gift shop.

This post was edited

An arm band pouch is a good idea they can carry exrta money or keys and it's not in the way. I have one for my cell phone which I keep a few exrta dollars in for some treats. Gary

This post was edited

Wow, that's one way to get your post count up.

This post was edited

As we have had 2 ft. of snow for the last week, a willy warmer for me please

This post was edited

What about membership in one of the national organizations --- you can always add a year to their current membership. The Naturist Society has the Skinnydipper store. Ron Coleman/Jan Crimmins has a neat paperback called the funny side of naturism that can be purchased off of the netnude site among other things. A nudist club will generally have some merchandise for sale as well. There's always the ITSA towel that is huge and has pockets that is used over a chaise lounge - the least expensive place I've found them is at amazon.com

This post was edited

I found that a shower caddy is a good gift for nude campers. Thay can carry all of their essentials to the bath house.

This post was edited

no one suggested sun tan lotion? not even mr. 15 post.

This post was edited

How about one of these: Pocket towelIt might be what Cheri is speaking of, but it helps a naturist resort if bought from there.

It is an ITSA towel, but it's less expensive buying from DBRoth on Amazon.com - under $20

This post was edited
Beach kit

How about an overall beach kit? Towel, giant bottle of sunscreen, water bottle, umbrella...

This post was edited