Chicago? Any friends?

I'm an older guy who recently accepted I am bi. I am not interested in hookups. Looking for an exclusive and discreet relationship. I just don't know where to begin.

This topic was edited
RE:Chicago? Any friends?

I'm an older guy who recently accepted I am bi. I am not interested in hookups. Looking for an exclusive and discreet relationship. I just don't know where to begin.

Go out make new guy friends. I have always found str8 bi gay never mattered if the connection was there. You've likely not dated in a while as I had realized at 40... never dated was not out then to a relationship and another.

Dating is actually a skill we need to know when and who is relationship material. The bad news is it's grim. The good news is not all dates are terrible and you learn fast how to sort before meeting.

I am not sure what you mean discreet and exclusive but if you want no public exposure and sexual monogamy I am not saying never but it's a very tall bill. Few guys are going to be into this. There's a percentage of men who like men who are monogamous and successful but it's not huge. Many ascribe to the ideal however. With results not inspiring of confidence.

You might find this man. Is your request of him reasonable? I'm not certain that it is but... it's not my decision. In order to get moral fiber and the fidelity you seek out gay or bi men are by far the biggest group in which to find him. The process is one that forces us to become comfortable with ourselves and develop integrity in a new way. The soul searching for the truth of our desire can lead to the maturity fidelity requires. The closet rarely if ever does unless you have some other training.

I wouldn't be able to do what you ask. I'm not able to sacrifice my growth and pride for another. I think it's fair to say most out gay bi men wouldn't either. BDSM experienced individuals might have this profile but it's not just the ability to live under constraints there's the sex which you are probably not into. The last possible is the corps. You're not alone. There are many men who are ex marines ex military and all that I can say is they are findable if you look.

Good luck!

This post was edited
RE:Chicago? Any friends?

I agree with Nudistpig. I've emailed you privately about local nudist men's groups but you weren't interested. It's hard to meet people if you don't get out. Good luck.

This post was edited