dress code on a boat

i think the dress code on a sailboat or any boat should be minimum, when not nude a skimpy bathing suit or light shorts with no underwear. a light color tee shirt if to much sun and barefoot or at least non-slip shoes.

This topic was edited
RE: dress code on a boat

i like to ware nonslip shoes, sun tan oil (coconut) in in ruff weather a fanny pack PFD

This post was edited

years ago i was sailing alone on my boat and had on a brownthong bikini when a sheriff patrol boat stopped me , they thought i was sailing nude but laughed when they saw the string and front patchand let me go on my way. luckily i was debating getting nude prior to seeing them and decided to keep it on a while longer.

This post was edited
nudistseeking

hi iii ...are you single,looking for nude se-xy girls, boys and make friends ..?so join the worlds famous free dating site

This post was edited

I uploaded a few pictures but I see that the admin has not logged in for several years. If you want to be added as an Admin, send a message one of the TeamTrue folks and request it. I did that for another dormant group and they did it.

This post was edited
RE: nudistseeking

haii....Nudism is NOT about seeing or being seen. It's about de-stressing, relaxing, and returning to innocence.It's about accepting yourself and others for who you are, how you act, and what you say, rather than what you look like, wear, or own.It's simply the feel-good feeling of the air, water on you without the constriction of clothing.Check

This post was edited

As soon as I am 1/4 mile or so from marina/launch area, I am naked until that close in again. I have been stopped on Florida waters by coast guard, marine patrol, and Everglades Park rangers while nude, and no one said a word about it. Coast guard and marine patrol just wanted to see safety equip, and the park rangers wanted to see camping permit.

This post was edited

Permission to come aboard????? :)
xo,
amy

This post was edited