RE:The first time

Unless you're there for the wrong reasons, it won't happen.

Absolutely true despite what other commenters suggest.

This post was edited

I've been nude on an eempty beach many times, I think i may have gotten an erection once or twice at first. 5 years ago I went to a car show at my local resort. I carried a large towel with me because i had no idea what to expect. Would i get cold? Would i need a place to spread it out and sit down? Would I need to cover an erection?

As it turned out, none of those things happened. I was there for a car show, and i saw a BUNCH of cars. I can tell you about the 64 Datsun truck, the PT Cruiser, the mopar stock car, I even became friends with the owner of a car very similar to mine. Did i see naked people? Hundreds. Do i remember any of them? Honestly, only 2. One guy whose skin looked like shoe leather, and another guy who reminded me of a hairy santa claus with shaved pubes. Its true, after the first few minutes you forget you're naked.

This post was edited

I've been nude on an eempty beach many times, I think i may have gotten an erection once or twice at first. 5 years ago I went to a car show at my local resort. I carried a large towel with me because i had no idea what to expect. Would i get cold? Would i need a place to spread it out and sit down? Would I need to cover an erection?As it turned out, none of those things happened. I was there for a car show, and i saw a BUNCH of cars. I can tell you about the 64 Datsun truck, the PT Cruiser, the mopar stock car, I even became friends with the owner of a car very similar to mine. Did i see naked people? Hundreds. Do i remember any of them? Honestly, only 2. One guy whose skin looked like shoe leather, and another guy who reminded me of a hairy santa claus with shaved pubes. Its true, after the first few minutes you forget you're naked.
Thanks for sharing this

This post was edited

My first trip to a club I got undresed at my car and as I was walking to the pool area I passed the game room and 3 woman came out we all said morning after they passed Ilooked down and nothing , I think that was the last time I ever worried I would get a erection

This post was edited

Getting an erection is a natural occurrence with the male body regardless of sexual intentions. It also happens with women where their vaginal walls can become moist and their clitoris stimulated.

When the human brain receives a stimulus, a chemical reaction happens and that reaction sends stimulation to the appropriate area. IE: if you hear something in the distance the muscles in your ears cause a slight change to allow a more focused hearing or if you see something you become more focused on it and can completely shut out other things such as people talking to you.

This is where it becomes important to learn what it is that you find sexually stimulating, such as seeing a woman disrobing, recognize when that stimulus is occurring, and change your focus...both physically and mentally. In other words, find a distraction to override the stimulation.

This post was edited