Nude together.

I want to go out and do things nude with my girlfriend alone or with a group. She has been to the hedonism resort in the past. But doesnt want to engage in the world without clothes.
Any ideas how I can get her to dip her toes into nudism?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude together.

In the Groups section you will find a "Married but spouse not into" group. There are lots of discussions there related to your situation that might be helpful. However if someone is uncomfortable with nudism (which the majority of people are) there is no magic argument that is going to suddenly make someone change their mind. I'm not saying that your wife will never embrace nudism but like most things in a marriage you should respect your spouse's wishes. Especially when it involves something this personal. There are lots of married couples who find happiness when one is a nudist and one is not. Good luck.

This post was edited

Hey Buddy, you need to get over the private profile thing if you are going out in the public.
A simple profile picture and a little bit about you will go a long ways.
Little steps and soon you will be there.
Give it a try.
Later,

This post was edited

I see the problem right there in your post of the question. You said she has been to Hedonism "resort". That is unfortunate as the hedonism resort and likes of it are all smut, all the time. That is NOT a true indication of naturism. It is not wholesome, and not healthy. Therefore, she obviously has a very unhealthy opinion of what naturism is all about.

Not sure how to fix your situation as you cannot "unsee" what she saw at Hedonism. I suppose your best bet is just be a home nudist with her. At least for now. Maybe someday she will give a pure nudist resort a try. Make sure to avoid swingers places or anything even close to hedonism. That's the worst thing you could do!

This post was edited

I see the problem right there in your post of the question. You said she has been to Hedonism "resort". That is unfortunate as the hedonism resort and likes of it are all smut, all the time. That is NOT a true indication of naturism. It is not wholesome, and not healthy. Therefore, she obviously has a very unhealthy opinion of what naturism is all about.
Sound advice

This post was edited

Clothing-optional resort. AANR-approved.

That's how a lot of guys get their non-nudist spouses to give it a try. At the C/O resort there is no pressure to get naked (outside the pool area) so she will have the option of staying covered; and she won't have to socialize if she doesn't feel like it.

This post was edited