I love foreskin! more for the americans why were you left natural ?

I love that my non usa fellow nudist friends culture tends to leave you with foreskin. However, in the states it's quite the opposite. curious how come you were left the way you were intended. How was it growing up did you ever feel the odd one out? How did you overcome that.

This topic was edited
RE:I love foreskin! more for the americans why were you left natural ?

Haven't given it much thought. To me it was quite natural. Not until adulthood did it even get mentioned and I am still happy I was left intact.

This post was edited

That's good. where there lots of guys uncircumcised where you lived growing up? or now

This post was edited

I'm noticing more and more American males, especially younger guys, are uncut. Thankfully, it seems the previous "conventional wisdom" to circumcise at birth is diminishing. This is a good thing!

This post was edited

I agree .I wish I was born this generation so that I would be more comfortable knowing guys in the USA have foreskin. Not like how it use to be.

This post was edited

Theres a really interesting documentary on Netflix called American Circumsision.
Its definetly worth a watch.

This post was edited

i'll have to watch it Billy. See I wish i was raised in the uk like you , where foreskin is everywhere ;)

This post was edited

I restored my foreskin. LOVE the look and feel.

This post was edited

cool. for those that restore

This post was edited

oh Wow. what a story. I do find that when i meet uncut white americans the reason for them being intact is due to birth complications like premature or they had hippie parents ,

This post was edited

i had a nudist friend years ago that was uncut we would meet up at camp usually a couple times a week he was also a member of the ymca, one summer we were at the pool during middle of week and was surprised when he said over the winter he was circumcised i was like WHAT ! indeed he had been and went on to say he has been embarrassed all his life, what a shame i thought but at least it was his choice and not someone else .

This post was edited