RE:Communal Showers and body acceptance!

I started to have to take communal showers in the 8th grade. I was the youngest in my class so I didn't have any pubes like the other guys but I had skinny dipped with a friend before so that didn't bother me. I soon began to enjoy the experience and continued with communal showers through high school, college and the army I miss taking them now. There doesn't seem to be many places you can take them. As far as my body acceptance, I haven't had any problems with that although for a time I thought I was too skinny.

This post was edited

I went to an elementary school that went through 8th grade and we didn't have showers or locker rooms. In 9th grade I went to the jr. high and don't even think we had to dress out for p.e. I know I didn't have to take showers. In 10th grade i was on the swim team (I was a diver) so other than changing into a bathing suit that was like a girdle to protect you from getting racked when you landed the wrong way, we didn't shower either.

My first job at 14 was working as a locker room attendant at the beach club we belonged to. It had a gang shower with three shower heads. Saw lots of guys taking showers and walking around naked. When not working and I came in from surfing, I did the same. I have a few of my friends that would not strip down and would shower in their bathing suits. I think they were kind of homophobic or didn't think it was a macho thing to be naked in front of other guys. I know one of them is still that way.

This post was edited

Yes I will gladly shower outdoors but toilets. No way.

This post was edited

It was 6th grade when we started taking swimming class and had communal showers that's when I relized that guys came in all shapes and sizes . It never bothered me being seen by others

This post was edited

Yes I will gladly shower outdoors but toilets. No way.

I can't see anything wrong with outdoor urinals. After all we all hang out together in the Gants public convenience - it's where Wee Willy meets the big knobs.

This post was edited

In Antwerp Belgium they have outdoor urinal pods in the streets in certain parts of town. It looks like a portable barrier but in a circl with three dividing walls and an opening iat the center for each one. You literally walk up drop em, and relieve yourself.

This post was edited

In Antwerp Belgium they have outdoor urinal pods in the streets in certain parts of town. It looks like a portable barrier but in a circl with three dividing walls and an opening iat the center for each one. You literally walk up drop em, and relieve yourself.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited