why so many profiles with no pics???

seems like a lot of men are bashful about showing themselves in all their glory. we are all nudists, all guys, I just don't understand why some of you are afraid to show your manhood. just thought I would ask as someone who is very comfortable in showing all of me.
have a wonderful naked day guys and get some pics

This topic was edited
RE:why so many profiles with no pics???

Only about 25% of members have any photos in their profiles. The same proportion applies to men (a total of 291,691 men of which only 65,985 have photos). Many have good reasons to hide their nudism - a sensitive job and narrow-minded employer being an example. I doubt that would account for all of them however.

This post was edited

still confused they are not doing anything illegal, its not drugs or anything bad and what a person does in their private life is their business. guess I am just lucky I don't care who knows I am a nudist and who sees me naked oh well thanks for your reply.

This post was edited

Not everyone on this site is a nudist - there are many who use this site as a pathway to sex. I'm starting to go through my friend list and unfriend those who are not certified and or have no photos that demonstrate their nudism

This post was edited

I just found this site and created a profile today. I want to add pics but dont know how. Im on my cell phone. Im thinking that has something to do with it.

This post was edited

I just found this site and created a profile today. I want to add pics but dont know how. Im on my cell phone. Im thinking that has something to do with it.

This post was edited

I agree.
Why are people ashamed of showing there bodies. Of Themself's
We are all naturists In the nude.
If you are what you say you are.
Where is your photos.of your nude body.

This post was edited

I agree, if you are a male nudist why don't you show your body. All nude bodies are nice so don't hide it.

This post was edited

I agree, if you are a male nudist why don't you show your body. All nude bodies are nice so don't hide it.

This post was edited

i'm ok with being nude here the majority of my pictures are but I can understand some having jobs that may frown about nude pictures of them on the internet and surely someone paycheck is worth more than this site and if they have no picture that's ok but a blank profile of who you are is a different thing imo same as a picture of your cock and nothing about yourself means nothing.

This post was edited

I can understand some people have good reason not to have no profile pictures but for me I cant see what the point in chatting Or meeting someone with no profile pics or blank profiles everyone is different I just move on and ignore them!!

This post was edited