Dashcams

Having read the 'Truck Driver' thread, it struck me that there might be something people in Naturist communities don't realise. Is there a danger that delivery people could record naked people whilst making their deliveries ? If so, do any communities take measures to guard against this ?

This topic was edited
RE:Dashcams

Having read the 'Truck Driver' thread, it struck me that there might be something people in Naturist communities don't realise. Is there a danger that delivery people could record naked people whilst making their deliveries ? If so, do any communities take measures to guard against this ?

Delivery truck dashcam/phone in a nudist resort is ABSOLUTELY something that occurs and to be aware of.
I was at Cypress Cove Feb 2017 for my first visit. The FedEx truck was making deliveries down by the restaurant area, coming towards me slowly as I walked the road. I looked up and saw he was holding is phone up on top of the steering wheel, camera towards me. If he was reading his Google map or gps, he would be holding it in a more normal fashion, as one would read a text etc.
No doubt in my mind he was filming to tell his buddies about making a delivery to the nudies.
I have no idea though how common this is, as that was my only visit there (I was taking advantage of the First Timer coupon discount, and CC is very far from home)- Nudeprewd 3/2019

This post was edited

Unfortunately, we now live in a world of technology that including cameras everywhere we go seeing everthing we do. That includes our secret lives sometimes. We can't stop our lives over it, just as we carry on with terrorists amongst us. It is now part of life and though it invades our privacy we have to carry on. Liking it or not. Thankfully I'm now in a place within myself of acceptance so I don't fret this stuff anymore.

This post was edited

You write:.... The FedEx truck was making deliveries down by the restaurant area, coming towards me slowly as I walked the road. I looked up and saw he was holding is phone up on top of the steering wheel, camera towards me. (snip)No doubt in my mind he was filming to tell his buddies about making a delivery to the nudies.

Did you alert the resort office? This is likely not only against resort rules (at least it is against rules for every resort I have ever visited), it is also against federal law to record you nude without your permission. That law covers recording people in dressing rooms or public bathrooms, but also can cover you at a nudist resort.

Fed Ex also has rules against this. That driver is a real dirtbag for recording you in the first place, and subject to disciplinary action! then, word would get around, and other drivers delivering to nude resorts would get the memo that it is NOT OK to record or photograph deliveries to nudist areas.

In all reality, we just have to assume that someone is possibly filming us at any moment at any place. You just deal with that every time you get nude. Once you come to terms with that and let it go, it makes life a lot more relaxing.

This post was edited

At one place we lived there was a cam as part of the security package. We could have unplugged it or turned it around, but we also could use it to check on our dog when we werent there. I decided it didnt bother me if someone took the time to spy on me and I didnt worry about having any video put on the internet. The odds of someone searching for a 60 nude guy are extremely slim and it is the people who post such stuff who are the creeps.

This post was edited

Various Nudist Camps/Clubs/Resorts I have visited have had Mail Delivery, Pizza Delivery, Vending Machine Service men, UPS, FEDEX, Linen Supply and Laundry Deliveries, Plumbers and Electricians and the occasional Ambulance.
One resort allowed the local volunteer Firemen to slowly drive their big red truck through the resort.
One resort ignored low flying aircraft and police helicopters over the pool area.
And of course, the local bands and singers always remained fully dressed while preforming.
One resort had a three day weekend - clothing optional - yearly - Chili Cook-off. I was at one of them.
About 3,000 people were there. Most were not nudists. Flash bulbs were going off all day long.
I saw many women and some men aiming their cameras at my naked body.
I smiled and waved, hundreds or perhaps thousands of pictures were taken.
I often wonder where all those pictures went.
A very pretty young lady I met that long weekend took several of the pictures I have posted here.

This post was edited