New zealand

As soon as I've left town I'm naked and just love the freedom, I would be naked 24/7 but one has to work. Anyone else in NZ feel the same male or female?

This topic was edited
RE:New zealand

Hi yes I love driving naked whenever I can too. Feels so free and liberating. I had a car with dark tints originally, then a van. Both were great for nude travel. I have a 4wd and the window tints aren't very dark. Tend to drive in the left lane so other drivers can't see your bottom half- still doesn't work with buses though. It is amazing how many people don't look around them though. What part of NZ are you in? I am in Tauranga.

This post was edited

Hey,
yep hard out I love driving naked in fact I'm about to go for a drive up the valley to combine a nude drive with a nude bush walk and skinny dip.

This post was edited

I suspect most bus passengers have their nose in their phone these days. I generally try to pass with a reasonable speed differential so that even if anyone got a glimpse I'm past them before they react. A bigger challenge is to not end up alongside them at a queue at a red light. A school bus is one situation where word may pass around if you're not sufficiently discrete.

This post was edited

Hey,yep hard out I love driving naked in fact I'm about to go for a drive up the valley to combine a nude drive with a nude bush walk and skinny dip.

Did you have any clothing with you in the car?

This post was edited