RE:Is it Rude Not to Nude?

The Textiles will always out number us, They will flock to SEE nude people, but will not join us.
When I go to Gunnison, textiles are in a distinct minority, and many of the few who are not totally nude are not sufficiently clothed for another beach in NJ, i.e., topless women. g string for either gender.

This post was edited

Not so fast about not carry a cancelled weapon. I have a friend who carries her's in her quick grab purse. she doesn't have to reach in the top, it comes out the side with a very quick movement. If purse by her side, she can grab it quicker than I can retrieve from my back holster.

This post was edited

ANSWERING Post #32
She carries a canceled weapon while visiting a nudist resort and you carry one in a back holster???

This post was edited

If it is concealed, how did you see it?
They didn't say open carry.

This post was edited

I'm new to nudism and I've only been to one clothing optional beach. It was Wreck Beach in Vancouver Canada. It is listed as a clothing optional beach, and I'd say that probably 25% of the folks there were either topless or fully nude. The rest were clothed. But no one seemed to have any issue with the others. Groups of nudists hanging out together in one spot and clothed folks hanging out 20 feet away. Some intermingling going on as well.

It was a great experience for me to see everyone getting along so well. Only 'issue' I saw was some folks with their phones out apparently trying to snap a few pictures, but other nudists were quick to spot them and let them know that was not acceptable behavior. I learned quickly that the only way to use my phone was pointing towards the ground while I texted.

This post was edited
Re: Is it Rude Not to Nude?

NebGuy402 said: "I've only been to Wreck Beach.... I'd say that probably 25% of the folks there were either topless or fully nude."

Wow -- it's been a few years since I visited Wreck Beach but if only 25% were fully nude or topless, the beach has changed a lot since my days there. I remember it being more like 80% nude, 10% topless, 10% (or less) clothed. Beachgoers were all ages, races, shapes and sizes. Tower Beach however, around the northwest corner from Wreck and closer to built-up areas of Vancouver, varied from day to day and was far more likely to be 50/50, more or less. But as NebGuy said, no issues with co-existence. Wonderful. As it should be.

This post was edited

The clue is in the name, Clothing Optional.

It's optional. These places are good for introducing people to nudism/naturism.

It's not mandatory and you can go at you own pace.

This post was edited

My wife and I were once staying at a "romantic spa resort" and during our tour of the facilities we asked about the dress code for the pool, sauna, and spa area. The girl showing us around informed us that the resort was "adults only" and that guests were free to wear what ever they wished throughout the resort, to include wearing nothing. Which she said was not very common but was acceptable if you wanted.

We had arrived on a Monday for a week and the resort was mostly empty with very few guests, so our first trip to the pool area we both wore G-strings but after swimming and laying around with no one else we removed our swimsuits. A short time after doing so a girl from the cafe came by and we went to cover-up and she motioned not to bother that we were fine, and she just wanted to know if we wanted anything from the bar or cafe. So after this encounter we were more at ease and we remained nude while at the resort. Even walking to and from the pool area to our room which passed through the lobby without any issues just friendly conversation.

So on Friday afternoon when we returned from an excursion we noticed a tour bus in the parking lot. So we just went to our room and undressed and went to the pool to relax before dinner, but when we arrived there were around 50 people in the pool area completely clothed and a few of the ladies commented about us being NUDE and how discusting it was for us to be walking around without anything on...

This post was edited

My wife and I were once staying at a "romantic spa resort" and during our tour of the facilities we asked about the dress code for the pool, sauna, and spa area. The girl showing us around informed us that the resort was "adults only" and that guests were free to wear what ever they wished throughout the resort, to include wearing nothing. Which she said was not very common but was acceptable if you wanted.We had arrived on a Monday for a week and the resort was mostly empty with very few guests, so our first trip to the pool area we both wore G-strings but after swimming and laying around with no one else we removed our swimsuits. A short time after doing so a girl from the cafe came by and we went to cover-up and she motioned not to bother that we were fine, and she just wanted to know if we wanted anything from the bar or cafe. So after this encounter we were more at ease and we remained nude while at the resort. Even walking to and from the pool area to our room which passed through the lobby without any issues just friendly conversation.So on Friday afternoon when we returned from an excursion we noticed a tour bus in the parking lot. So we just went to our room and undressed and went to the pool to relax before dinner, but when we arrived there were around 50 people in the pool area completely clothed and a few of the ladies commented about us being NUDE and how discusting it was for us to be walking around without anything on...
Did you have to dress for meals?
Anything else?

This post was edited

Yes we did have to dress for meals in the dining room but not for pool side

This post was edited