Well I just decided to do it

After weeks of unsure

I'm really happy that today I was able to just do it!

It did feel a bit weird and I did it where not many people could see

But the main thing is I finally did it!

I've been seen nude by accident lots but this is the first time outside and I'm really happy I did it! :)

This topic was edited
RE:Well I just decided to do it

Congrats. The first step is always the toughest. Bring a book, sit back and people watch, whatever, just relax and enjoy your time.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Wonderful! Congratulations! Can you describe how it made you feel?

This post was edited

Congratulations its always nerve racking the first time you do it purposely in public. But everything gets easier the more it happens.

This post was edited

CONGRATULATIONS girl! You KNEW, you could do it. GLAD, to know, you are getting more comfortable being nude....now just keep it up, meet up with some other females, or males, who also enjoy being nude in your area, and it will open up a new world, and some NEW NUDE FRIENDS also. ENJOY NUDITY, every chance you can!

This post was edited

After weeks of unsureI'm really happy that today I was able to just do it!It did feel a bit weird and I did it where not many people could seeBut the main thing is I finally did it!I've been seen nude by accident lots but this is the first time outside and I'm really happy I did it! :)

This is a most nebulous post! What exactly is it you did? Lets see the real story!

This post was edited

Yes it's the coolest experience ever...Must be comfortable and confident to be able to enjoy the nudist lifestyle

This post was edited

I would like to congratulate you on taking the step... I remember the first time I was completely nude outdoors, and it was terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Since your original post is quite vague, I do have some concerns for you though. It is unclear if the place you chose was a pubic place where nudity is openly allowed/accepted, or not. If not, then you could be setting yourself up for some big problems if the wrong person happens to see you. I wouldn't want you to be charged with public indecency, and if in the US, potentially finding yourself as having to go onto the sex offenders registration list, which could have major impacts on your life, home and job...

If you are going to be nude where others could see you, make sure that you do so responsibly.

This post was edited

No no. Its allowed

This post was edited

I agree. However, it wasn't so hard for me the first time either...

This post was edited