Erection

Is it ok to get erections when around other nude people

This topic was edited
RE:Erection

Just curious being new thanks

This post was edited

Personally, I would think a man in a social nudist environment with a boner was not really a nudist. Think about it, most men get erections from arousal. Nudism isn't about sex. Its about freedom, relaxation, etc. I go to a beach, and I just see friends and people, no erection is going to pop up from when I'm clothed in a social environment, so why would it be an issue if you are really a nudist?

I was at haulover one day, and as I was leaving, I saw a couple guys lathering up, obviously a couple. Apparently, one was enjoying getting lathered up by his partner a bit too much and proudly broadcast his excitement. All I could think was, "this is exactly what gives nudism a bad name to those who aren't. This makes outsiders think its about sex".

That's just my opinion. I've seen where others think it's perfectly acceptable and natural. Well, smelly, audible farting is natural as well, but is it socially acceptable? Nope, and that's why you can actually get ticketed for farting in public, (another long story - not me!).

This post was edited

If an erection does occur in a true nudist scenario and let's face it mostly it is through arousal/sexual excitement but on occasions it can be spontaneous and just occur, maybe warmth of sun, maybe just a bit of friction from towel etc. In that scenario it is courteous and best to roll on stomach, hold towel in front while sitting till it abates.

Similarly I have had one in younger days when walking and freeballing, can't remember if thinking certain thoughts or was just due to friction while walking.
Same as above I just got into situation where not obvious till went down.

There are many situations where an erect penis is welcome and celebrated but not in a nudist beach, retreat, bushwalk etc etc

This post was edited

Thanks just wondering haven't been yet in a nude resort or beach yet but want to just naked at home so far

This post was edited

Your first time in public one of two things can happen. Either you're so nervous that there is absolutely no chance of getting an erection or else you are getting some sort of sexual kick out of it in which case an unwanted erection is possible.
In the latter case the correct etiquette is to keep any erection a discreet as possible. Typically this can be done by sitting down which hides it between your thighs, by laying face down on the beach, lawn or lounger or by holding your bag or clothing in front of your groin.
In any case nudism is usually a sensual but not sexual activity in which signs of sexual arousal are as inappropriate as they would be in church.

I hope this reassures you and is helpful.

This post was edited

I agree with everything being said. Nudism is not meant to be sexual, but as someone with a penis, erections can happen. The important thing to recognize it, and to be discrete about it until it goes down. All the suggestions provided work great, roll over, wrap yourself in a towel or sarong, or get in the water.

This post was edited

I have found as you get more used to being naked in front of others you don't get erections you just get used to seeing and being seen as a normal thing

This post was edited

if that happend at nudist beach,i think the best move is to hide it, covering with towel, sitting on towel or jumping into water. ofcourse its never same erection as you have it before sex, but its erection, so not so good to walk like that at nud beach or resorte infornt others

This post was edited

I got an erection my first time on a nudest beach...visit wasn't planned me and my ex wife just decided on the spur of the moment and yes I got an erection, and yes it was because of the women and the excitement of the situation, but I just covered up until later where we were able to deal with it properly lol.

This post was edited

I totally agree Fluffmagic

This post was edited