RE:Waxing

Those are some good points. My body is not very hairy and the hair I have is not course.

This post was edited

No way. I can't even stand the pain of getting a BandAid getting ripped off.

This post was edited

I had my first full male brazilian done a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. There is one woman that does all the guys at this "Wax Strip" place. She is very good. Had me strip from the waist down and I laid face up on the table the whole time. Doing the front she had me put the soles of my feet together and on the bed(reclined butterfly or angle pose in yoga) She works her way around different areas to allow the last place to calm down, even putting pressure on certain areas to help it. When doing the butt and anus area she had me put my feet facing the ceiling, grabbing my feet with my hands and spreading wide (Happy Baby pose). Worked like a charm. As she told me the places you thing that would hurt the most don't and the places you think wouldn't do. The pubic area was the most painful but is so quick it is like pulling off a bandaid. I have 2 more sessions left and looking forward to them. Don't know if I'll keep it up or not since it is I think $65 a session. We'll see. My wife pays at least that much to have her hair done every 6 weeks so maybe I'll continue.

This post was edited

I haven't returned to my esthetician for some time now. She works out of her home salon and she's over an hour's drive on a good day. Some days it's taken me an hour and 30 -45 mins to get there. A Brazilian Wax costs me $85 but I have more done so each session was about $200. It wasn't the cost but the proximity that was difficult to deal with. Traffic both ways gets really old very quick! But the results were worth it. ;D

This post was edited

I haven't returned to my esthetician for some time now. She works out of her home salon and she's over an hour's drive on a good day. Some days it's taken me an hour and 30 -45 mins to get there. A Brazilian Wax costs me $85 but I have more done so each session was about $200. It wasn't the cost but the proximity that was difficult to deal with. Traffic both ways gets really old very quick! But the results were worth it. ;D

The results are amazing. Even my wife saw the difference although she said she'd never have that done. It's been a couple of weeks now and still smoother than when I shave. That's the only area I have hair removed from besides my ears and brow. The male brazilian I believe is $65 each at the Wax Strip in town. About 30 minutes away. Only one woman does it and she does a really good job. Being my first time there getting eyebrows done before a trip I got a male brazilian 3 pack for $125. Just saw where you can get a groupon for a woman's brazilian for $20 but I'm not a woman so...

This post was edited

It hurts for about 30 seconds. Usually only takes about 4 strips or so. I do it myself

This post was edited

Andy you might want to check groupon. I found a male brazilian for $35. There might be one near you.

This post was edited

There are some Groupons for Male Waxing services but they are all down in San Diego... about the same distance but less traffic. I'll have to look into it. At least there's stuff to do in SD afterwards. My wife won't go with me for the waxing sessions because she doesn't want to sit and wait. It usually takes about 2 hrs for all the stuff I have done! In SD, she can leave me and go shop and then come back and get me.

This post was edited

There are some Groupons for Male Waxing services but they are all down in San Diego... about the same distance but less traffic. I'll have to look into it. At least there's stuff to do in SD afterwards. My wife won't go with me for the waxing sessions because she doesn't want to sit and wait. It usually takes about 2 hrs for all the stuff I have done! In SD, she can leave me and go shop and then come back and get me.

Sounds like a plan to me ;-)

This post was edited

I would be willing to bet if u got ur gonads waxed you would never do it again! I sure would not

I just recently had a male brazilian and I'm telling you the gonads was probably the least painful of it all.

This post was edited