Waxing

Anyone else get their balls waxed

This topic was edited
RE:Waxing

It doesn't work very well just because of the nature of the scrotum and how you quickly pull back the wax strip from taut skin. It just doesn't work well you won't get every hair out. Razor shave is much better, if you can find someone who does straight razor ball shaves, go for it, ultimate pampering experience.

This post was edited

I had the opposite experience. I had mine done as the tail-end of a full body wax before each holiday several times a year for several years. it would start with me on all fours for her to wax the back of my scrotum and up my crack. She used strips on my ass cheeks as the wax hardened. Then she held my scrotum in one hand while ripping off the wax - up scrotum and crack in one swift movement. Then I turned over for the remaining, frontal, intimate waxing. She handled me perfectly and professionally as she waxed my scrotum, shaft and groin (my pubes having been waxed earlier). I had absolutely no problems and even enjoyed the experience. The hairless, sensually smooth feeling lasted for about two weeks. I only stopped because of the cost. I could afford an extra holiday (or two) on what I'd been spending.

This post was edited

I have had full and partial Brazilian waxes from time to time. While the scrotum is probably the most difficult to wax compared to the rest of what is done - cheeks, gluteal cleft, perineum, shaft and pubes- it just requires a certain technique. It works best for me when I pull the skin tight for the person doing the waxing so that it is easier to remove the hair and there is no damage to the skin. It really does not hurt much. I generally am carrying on a conversation the entire time and I find that helps me to focus on something else. Before you know it I am done. I believe waxing leaves your skin in all areas that it is done, smoother and softer than when done with a razor. I have never had a bad reaction of any type to genital waxing. I always hop up totally naked on the table even though they sometimes tell you to only remove your pants and underwear. (in fact I do the same when I get a dermatology exam.) This makes it much easier for them since they do not need to worry about getting wax on any other pieces of clothing you would be wearing. I have never had anyone that does the waxing be concerned that I was totally naked . As a nudist I am totally comfortable with it and they seem to be also. They have seen lots of the same equipment on many other guys.

This post was edited

I have had full and partial Brazilian waxes from time to time. While the scrotum is probably the most difficult to wax compared to the rest of what is done - cheeks, gluteal cleft, perineum, shaft and pubes- it just requires a certain technique. It works best for me when I pull the skin tight for the person doing the waxing so that it is easier to remove the hair and there is no damage to the skin. It really does not hurt much. I generally am carrying on a conversation the entire time and I find that helps me to focus on something else. Before you know it I am done. I believe waxing leaves your skin in all areas that it is done, smoother and softer than when done with a razor. I have never had a bad reaction of any type to genital waxing. I always hop up totally naked on the table even though they sometimes tell you to only remove your pants and underwear. (in fact I do the same when I get a dermatology exam.) This makes it much easier for them since they do not need to worry about getting wax on any other pieces of clothing you would be wearing. I have never had anyone that does the waxing be concerned that I was totally naked . As a nudist I am totally comfortable with it and they seem to be also. They have seen lots of the same equipment on many other guys.

This post was edited

it just requires a certain technique. It works best for me when I pull the skin tight for the person doing the waxing so that it is easier to remove the hair and there is no damage to the skin.

In my case she pulled the skin tight. It does have to be wrinkle-free.

This post was edited

It all depends on how hairy you are and also the coarseness of your hair. My hair is rather coarse. I get my crack, hole and taint waxed every 6 weeks. Love the smooth feeling down there. If you continue the routine, it gets easier almost every time. My scrotum is just too painful to tolerate after trying 4 different times. I shave the twins and the base of my penis every week or as needed. Tried having my pubic patch waxed once too. Way too painful to continue. I just trim them with clippers and take it down about 50-60%. And it also makes a difference on the skill level of the waxer, and also what type of wax is used.

This post was edited

Those are some good points. My body is not very hairy and the hair I have is not course.

This post was edited

Those are some good points. My body is not very hairy and the hair I have is not course.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited