RE:Traveling light

Maybe it's the mesh shorts.

This post was edited

Went camping for a week and left our bags on the porch! When our one set of clothes got too funky, we would rinse them in the stream and hang them on bushes until dry.

On other occasions, we sometimes go for a day trip and intentally leave all our clothes at home. Driving naked with no option to cover up is a real thrill!

This post was edited

Went camping for a week and left our bags on the porch! When our one set of clothes got too funky, we would rinse them in the stream and hang them on bushes until dry.On other occasions, we sometimes go for a day trip and intentally leave all our clothes at home. Driving naked with no option to cover up is a real thrill!

Have you ever gone away overnight with no clothes in your possession?

This post was edited

Did a day visit to a clothing optional resort in the Poconos on Friday.
When I got there, I thought this would be an ideal place to come for a few days, traveling wearing only shorts and flip flops and just bring one shirt, 1 pair of sneakers and 2 or 3 pair of socks. Then I checked historical weather data and found that it often drops into the 50's there at night in the summer, so it might not be such a good idea after all!

This post was edited

Did a day visit to a clothing optional resort in the Poconos on Friday.When I got there, I thought this would be an ideal place to come for a few days, travelling wearing only shorts and flip flops and just bring one shirt, 1 pair of sneakers and 2 or 3 pair of socks. Then I checked historical weather data and found that it often drops into the 50's there at night in the summer, so it might not be such a good idea after all!

Why not 1 pair of sandals in stead of the pair of sneakers and the socks.

This post was edited

Did a day visit to a clothing optional resort in the Poconos on Friday.When I got there, I thought this would be an ideal place to come for a few days, travelling wearing only shorts and flip flops and just bring one shirt, 1 pair of sneakers and 2 or 3 pair of socks. Then I checked historical weather data and found that it often drops into the 50's there at night in the summer, so it might not be such a good idea after all!Why not 1 pair of sandals in stead of the pair of sneakers and the socks.

They have hiking trails though the woods.

This post was edited

Did a day visit to a clothing optional resort in the Poconos on Friday.When I got there, I thought this would be an ideal place to come for a few days, travelling wearing only shorts and flip flops and just bring one shirt, 1 pair of sneakers and 2 or 3 pair of socks. Then I checked historical weather data and found that it often drops into the 50's there at night in the summer, so it might not be such a good idea after all!Why not 1 pair of sandals in stead of the pair of sneakers and the socks.They have hiking trails though the woods.

Now that I have given it more thought, I could probably manage with sandals for the amount of hiking and walking I would be likely to do.
Leaving home with only two items of material in my possession would be great.
Even better would be if I could get away without bringing a shirt, but I would be in trouble if I needed a bathroom break, as there are very few places with rest rooms that do not require shirts!

This post was edited

After thinking about this topic and revisiting it today, I do remember a few times my wife and I visited a nude resort and arrived with minimal clothing and then spent the night. I asked her if she ever remembers us doing this and she reminded me a several times we did so. The first time, luckily, the resort had a mini store and we were able to buy toothbrushes and toothpaste. After that visit, we always packed a small sundry bag with essentials just in case we were to decide to stay again and we did end up staying at another resort overnight with just the minimal clothes we wore for a day visit.

One of the upsides of driving naked; I slipped on the shorts and shirt, flip flops to get out of the car in the parking lot, check in and strip while checking in! I'd slip them back on to walk out to the car and strip again! hahaha I pretty much wore clothes for about 2.5 mins on those trips!

I/we have visited four clubs where the office was inside the gates. I drove there completely naked, exited the car naked and checked in. When we checked out, I was naked and drove back home like that. In hindsight, I could have easily visited all without even taking clothes with me but ya never know if you'll have to stop for something.

We used to have a membership at our club where we had a key card to open the gate and we could come and go whenever we wanted but it became too expensive for the amount of time we were able to spend there. I still took shorts, shirt and flip flops but left the garage with the clothes on the passenger seat and arrived back home and they never were touched the entire time, except to put them in the truck and take them back out! :DDD

This post was edited

I've just booked a three week trip to Gran Canaria taking only cabin baggage.
This will be a bit of a challenge as we will be travelling by train, plane and transfer bus and staying at the airport hotel before and after the trip.
Furthermore we will need clothing to dine at restaurants outside the naturist hotel.
Should be interesting.

This post was edited

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?

If I'm traveling very far (to another state), I simply put a t-shirt and shorts on the passenger seat and drive nude. Often, when I'm driving home from almost anywhere, I'm naked before I get home.

There is a men's clothing-optional resort, Cactus Canyon, near where I live. When I visit there, I put the t-shirt and shorts on the passenger seat, drive there nude, check-in nude, spend a day or two there nude, drive home nude, and then remain nude at home until I go some place that requires clothing. In this case, I never wore the t-shirt and shorts.

Where did you go and how long did you stay?

Cactus Canyon. The longest I've been there is three days and two night.

What did you wear for the trip?
Shorts and shirt?
Shorts only?
Nothing?

Nothing. Just have the t-shirt and shorts handy just in case they are needed.

If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?

I have the t-shirt and shorts available. However, I'd like to make a skirt that I could wear while out of the car, then sit down in the car, close the door and then open the skirt, so I'm nude and just sitting on an additional layer of fabric -- but have the skirt there if it's needed.

This post was edited