Traveling light

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?
Where did you go and how long did you stay?
What did you wear for the trip?
Shorts and shirt?
Shorts only?
Nothing?
If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?

This topic was edited
RE:Traveling light

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?

-raises hand- I have. Many times. I'll take my drivers license, credit card, and a toothbrush.

Where did you go and how long did you stay?

Mostly overnight trips but sometimes for the weekend (2 nights). All sorts of places. Had a girlfriend 400 miles away and made quite a few trips. And occasional camping trips, sometimes to a nudist park, sometimes to a far away beach. Then there's always the good ol' spontaneous sight seeing road trip to who knows/cares where.

What did you wear for the trip?Shorts and shirt? Shorts only?Nothing?[If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?

I'd usually start out with shirt/shorts. But at some point the shirt would come off. Then the shorts would come off at night or even daytime if the a/c quit (shit happens). I can't go much more than 300 miles without gas so I'd at least pull shorts back on. Sometimes shirt. Just depends. I don't always travel that light but sometimes trip planning can be a pita. And many times I never use or even uppack all the crap I take with me.

This post was edited

I can't remember whether we ever took no clothes but many a time my wife and I took our trailer tent to the nude camping behind a country pub and came back two or three days later in the clothes we wore for the journey, having worn no others during the stay.
When we stay overnight in a hotel when fetching or returning our grandson to avoid the return journey in one day all I take is a toothbrush, a change of socks and, if the hotel has a pool, a swim tanga in case I can't get the pool to myself and skinny-dip.

This post was edited

I usually make a trip each summer down to Lake Como Resort in FL. I stay for about a week to 10 days. Since I fly ... packing light it the best way to go. So I just have the clothes on my back and I pair of shorts and a tshirt .... so just a back pack for me .

This post was edited

When I go to Cypress Cove it's usually tied in with a golf outing so I'll take 2 pairs of shorts, a golf shirt and two tshirts, a pair of gym shorts and then bathroom essentials. The golf shirt and first pair of shorts are usually dirty and sweaty after the golf outing. from there I'll wear the gym shorts and a tshirt to the resort (maybe taking off the shorts for the drive). The 2nd pair of shorts never gets worn but are a back up just in case.

On the way home, I'll wear a tshirt and gym shorts leaving the resort, go across the street, get food and gas and then the gym shorts come off for the trip home. Don't like driving without a shirt because of the seat belt across my chest. Otherwise i would be naked. So I donald duck it home.

This post was edited

We still travel pretty light, no matter where we go; nude getaways/vacations or textile ones. The lightest we've ever traveled is probably during our last several years of visits to Club Orient. We packed a backpack with essentials; toiletries, camera, tablet and a carry on with two changes of clothes and most of the other space was taken up with food! We'd take Mexican food items with us to make meals for ourselves and our friends.

We'd both wear jogging suits on the plane going and coming home. I could slip off the jogging pants, top and tennis shows and be completely naked. My wife would just add a t shirt "to keep her boobs from swaying too much!" :DDD We always ended up buying some articles of clothing while on these trips; shirts, t shirts, sundresses, so we didn't need to pack much.

Least amount we've ever packed was a visit to our club in the motorhome. Di wore a sundress and I wore some mesh shorts. We got out of the RV, checked in and drove to our site. We set up naked, remained naked the entire time and then departed a few days later and drove home. I was naked and Di had on a pareo/sarong. She slipped back into her sundress and I into my shorts to unload the RV. Neighbors were all out so we thought we'd get a little more dressed! :DDD

This post was edited

When I go to Cypress Cove it's usually tied in with a golf outing so I'll take 2 pairs of shorts, a golf shirt and two tshirts, a pair of gym shorts and then bathroom essentials. The golf shirt and first pair of shorts are usually dirty and sweaty after the golf outing. from there I'll wear the gym shorts and a tshirt to the resort (maybe taking off the shorts for the drive). The 2nd pair of shorts never gets worn but are a back up just in case.On the way home, I'll wear a tshirt and gym shorts leaving the resort, go across the street, get food and gas and then the gym shorts come off for the trip home. Don't like driving without a shirt because of the seat belt across my chest. Otherwise i would be naked. So I donald duck it home.

I drive shirtless but wearing shorts most of the time in the summer.
Seat belt doesn't bother me, but since I drive a convertible, I would rather have shorts on and top off than the other way around!

This post was edited

We still travel pretty light, no matter where we go; nude getaways/vacations or textile ones. The lightest we've ever traveled is probably during our last several years of visits to Club Orient. We packed a backpack with essentials; toiletries, camera, tablet and a carry on with two changes of clothes and most of the other space was taken up with food! We'd take Mexican food items with us to make meals for ourselves and our friends.We'd both wear jogging suits on the plane going and coming home. I could slip off the jogging pants, top and tennis shows and be completely naked. My wife would just add a t shirt "to keep her boobs from swaying too much!" :DDD We always ended up buying some articles of clothing while on these trips; shirts, t shirts, sundresses, so we didn't need to pack much.Least amount we've ever packed was a visit to our club in the motorhome. Di wore a sundress and I wore some mesh shorts. We got out of the RV, checked in and drove to our site. We set up naked, remained naked the entire time and then departed a few days later and drove home. I was naked and Di had on a pareo/sarong. She slipped back into her sundress and I into my shorts to unload the RV. Neighbors were all out so we thought we'd get a little more dressed! :DDD

Andy, does that mean you didn't have a shirt with you for the entire trip?

This post was edited

No, it means I didn't wear a shirt on the plane going and coming home. But I did have a jogging suit jacket on.

This post was edited

No, it means I didn't wear a shirt on the plane going and coming home. But I did have a jogging suit jacket on.

I was referring to the motor home trip.

This post was edited

No, it means I didn't wear a shirt on the plane going and coming home. But I did have a jogging suit jacket on.I was referring to the motor home trip.

Yes, I was shirtless for the motorhome trip! I almost always drive the motorhome naked, completely naked. On rare occasion, I'll slip on a sport shirt/Hawaiian shirt but it's always unbuttoned. When we check into our club or to a resort, in our RV, I almost always check in without a shirt. I have to laugh at some of the office staff. Some give you a strange look. I will say, "is there something wrong? This is a nude resort correct?" Then they snap out of the strange mood. :DDD I'm standing there in mesh shorts, no shirt and several people are in the office, completely naked, and they're looking at me strangely for not wearing a shirt. Gotta wonder about some of those office staff people! :D

This post was edited